A legendary event to save the REC CENTER?

Recently, on television, there was a rerun of a Star Wars related movie called Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.

In the movie, Kelly is a jazz dancer who drops out of dance school and befriends two street dancers named Ozone and Turbo. Turbo repeatedly encourages Kelly to pursue a dancing opportunity in Paris, but Kelly wants to stay with her hip street dancing friends.

Then, the Galactic Empire of property developers try to use a type of Death Star on the community center. Kelly, Ozone, and Turbo must put on the most epic breakdancing performance of all time to save the Rec Center and (probably) the entire galaxy as well.

So, long story short. Can we have a Legendary Event based on the journey of Kelly, Ozone, and Turbo as they fight wave after wave of Sith property developers using the force to breakdance on cardboard and save the Rec Center?

It seems like Ugnought could have a starring role somewhere in the storyline.

Replies

• Oh come on!

There has never been a MORE on point General Discussion topic than Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I'm starting to think that the internet doesn't have a soul.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    The internet does not have a soul, but are you really expecting a thread like this to have an answer within three hours?

I mean, I'm pretty sure that 90% of the people on the forum today are hunting for any Revan-related information, not for fluff in the Off Topic section.

You missed the point, he's referring to his thread being moved from General Discussion to Off Topic.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    They really krushed his groove
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    They really krushed his groove

Yeah. Just for that, I'm not going to buy Darth Revan now.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    dude was a force user in that movie he could walk up walls and stuff..... powerful...jedi was he
  • Is there any concept art ready on this yet? We need to get moving if we want to have action figures ready for Christmas.
  • ClubberLangIII
    372 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Not pestering, but... What if?
  • mcshant wrote: »
    We need this! Then we can have a party in the rec center. Think of all the poor youths that will turn to crime if we dont save the rec center

Agreed. I called in sick to work for two weeks as I drew up concept art, drafted the event mechanics, and learned the art of break dancing to make sure the event is grounded in science.

The best part is that when i returned to work, my boss was so impressed with the idea of saving the Rec Center that he gave me the rest of the year off to work on it!