Was not expecting this

The gear requirement and difficulty for this game is absurd. On top of having to grind the characters to 7 stars, we need Gear 11+ for all of them?

Replies

• Options
    By “this game” are you referring to the Darth Revan Event? Vague titles get clicks, sure, but you gotta specify in your body lol
  • Options
    It's actually pretty impressive. They took every different way people thought they might turn this into a shameless money grab, put them all together, and dialed it up to 11. I'm all for capitalism, but this isn't milking the cow, it's shooting it in the head.
  • Options
    If I fail to unlock Darth Revan after what I’ve done to prepair ...it’s the last straw for me. I’ll just cut my losses.
  • Options
    My toons were all G12 with nearly all of them max geared with 6* god mods. I got through it pretty fast tbh. There were a few tricky parts but nothing unmanageable. But I can totally see this being insane if you don't have the requisite high toons/gear/mods etc.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    All character unlock events are hard if you don't have the required characters up high enough. Getting Yoda can be hard unless you put the required resources into the right characters. This is just a harder version of that, therefore it requires more resources. And we were warned it was going to be harder, too. I really don't see what the problem is.
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    Options
    Lol at those carbantis for all those useless characters that Dart Revan does not even need or want on his team.
  • Options
    What a joke.
  • Options
    My toons were all G12 with nearly all of them max geared with 6* god mods. I got through it pretty fast tbh. There were a few tricky parts but nothing unmanageable. But I can totally see this being insane if you don't have the requisite high toons/gear/mods etc.

And would you argue with a straight face that all G12 with god mods is a reasonable difficulty standard for the dark side equivalent of a light side event that was easy with G8?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    So now 6E mods on new journey events is the standard? No thanks. I'll get them second or third pass. That's absurd.

It made sense for Chewie and 3PO because their required toons have been available for years. This is a new level of shady.
  • Options
    They should be more upfront if they change patterns so drastically. It’s dishonest.
  • Options
    Most people I've talked to had difficulty with their 5, trick is use Revans second special on the big robot to spread fear to everyone. Applying shock to the enemies wittle away at them too
  • Options
    Yeah, I generally defend them, but there is no rational justification for this level of difficulty spike.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    We're just LOLing @ seeing Darth Revan get killed in his own event.