is the Galactic Chase for Emperor's Shuttle not coming back? Ship now in shipments

ShaggyB
2390 posts Member
edited March 2019
Ok what gives?

You told us Galactic Chase would return and move around but now i see Emperor's Shuttle is in the shipments store.

Are you guys bringing back the chase or is the next step a node to farm?

Seems like your new release method is dead already..

What gives?
When is the next chase for it coming?

Replies

• The galactic chase replaces the marquee for release, then it follows the regular pattern. The changing was in regards to other tables where it might take place for different toons.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Just because its been put on shipments doesn't mean Galactc Chase is a failure
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Galactic Chase did return with EH. Unfortunately it was still in ships.
  • I mean, if you unlocked it at 4* you got more for free than you would've for a marquee, right?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    it seems they are just following the release cadence, which is great since its not stated that they would "have to".

it doesn't seem the GC is dead, just not fully spelled out.
  • I assumed Galactic Chase format was just a way to introduce new ships/toons as an alternative to the marquee format. I'm not expecting the same rewards to be repeated, just the format.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    The implication as I understood it was that these "Galactic Chase" ships were only available under that format and that they'd eventually return and we'd get to chase the Emperor's Shuttle around the Galaxy again. Clearly that was not the intended implication!
    I hope that Emperor's Shuttle, and indeed Ebon Hawk, do return as Galactic Chases as I think it's a fun way to get a character or ship and it would be nice to have some things that are only got in certain ways from the norm. But if it is just a different "here's a new thing to collect release event" with no intention of ever putting those ships back on Galactic Chase, then I am less impressed.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    The galactic chase replaces the marquee for release, then it follows the regular pattern. The changing was in regards to other tables where it might take place for different toons.

They said that galactic chase characters/ships would only be avaliable in galactic chase.

I am very mad at cg because I spend thousands of crystals only because I thought the shuttle would be avaliable through galactic chases only and forever. If it is node farmable I would have never spent any bonus energy during the galactic chase, refund my crystals
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »
    The implication as I understood it was that these "Galactic Chase" ships were only available under that format and that they'd eventually return and we'd get to chase the Emperor's Shuttle around the Galaxy again. Clearly that was not the intended implication!
    I hope that Emperor's Shuttle, and indeed Ebon Hawk, do return as Galactic Chases as I think it's a fun way to get a character or ship and it would be nice to have some things that are only got in certain ways from the norm. But if it is just a different "here's a new thing to collect release event" with no intention of ever putting those ships back on Galactic Chase, then I am less impressed.

I thought Galactic Chase palpatine would return in 3 months, with the Palpatine event
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    I am very mad at cg because I spend thousands of crystals only because I thought the shuttle would be avaliable through galactic chases only and forever.
    Wait, you're mad because you thought CG would do something and they didn't do what "you thought" they were. And you want a refund because you were wrong?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/194697/galactic-chase-emperor-s-shuttle
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/194356/road-ahead-1-31-2019
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197310/content-update-3-6-2019
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/194857/content-update-2-6-2019
    Aydnie wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    The galactic chase replaces the marquee for release, then it follows the regular pattern. The changing was in regards to other tables where it might take place for different toons.

They said that galactic chase characters/ships would only be avaliable in galactic chase.

Can you quote or link where they said that.

Above is all the links I could find attached to the event, they all consistently say, these are bonus shards that can be gained while farming certain nodes while the event is active.

• I thought galactic chases would return periodically, changing the location of shards. Something similar to the MT or wicket events. But looks like they wasted the chance to do something different. Well, we're already used to farming everything on single hard nodes, so no problem.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I thought galactic chases would return periodically, changing the location of shards. Something similar to the MT or wicket events. But looks like they wasted the chance to do something different. Well, we're already used to farming everything on single hard nodes, so no problem.

Palpamobile appearing in shipments doesn't preclude the return of the chase, it just gives the whales a chance to whale some more.