Darth Revan Journey

So finally did it after like 2 hours of banging my head against the wall and changing mods a couple times I got my Revan. As frustrating as mission 5 was I have to say I enjoyed the lore and the challenge. Its a good rewarding feeling to get this done first go even if my wallet is a smoldering pile of dust at the moment. Also screw the new Revan items unless T13 is near cause thats just nonsense. Anyways goodjob of making a fun and rewarding event!

Replies

• Options
    Side note. Completed with Canderous T12 Carth T11 Shan T11 HK T11 Juhani T10
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats, was a very good story. Personally I liked the challenge of tier 5 as well. Had to read and pay attention. Cant just smash buttons. Always enjoy challenges like these.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Congrats, was a very good story. Personally I liked the challenge of tier 5 as well. Had to read and pay attention. Cant just smash buttons. Always enjoy challenges like these.

I had to switch to a different device in order to be able to read, lol. My phone absolutely refused to show anything when I touched the lore button.