How much money should I spend??

So these are my toons for Darth Revan as of this posting. Roughly how much money do you think it would cost to get these characters up to 7*? And also what would be the best way to get them to 7* at the lowest amount of money (obviously) lol

Thank you!!

7znb6aj3r8wt.png

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not trolling, but the usual adage for this is "if you have to ask you can't afford it".

I dont mean that you actually can't afford it, but its probably more than you want to spend.
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    You would have to spend so much money!
  • I mean, I’m willing to spend a decent amount, I just wanted a ballpark idea for how much. I think there’s a limit around $200, but if it’s under that then I’d definitely consider it
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Just spend everything you have honestly sell your car and house take out a loan cos revan is so amazingly awesome and it’s the toon we’ve always wanted when we downloaded the game and nothing will ever beat him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • If you have jkr then just wait until next time
  • Gear up the sith empire in the mean time
  • More like 600
  • 0 get it next time, in the meantime you can start collecting the gear to do the event and gear for Drevan.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • WeaponXLVII
    51 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    $0. The event is super fun and really well done (esp if you played KOTOR) but the toon itself is quite disappointing.

Play the event when it rolls around next time and save your wallet because the new team is far from the meta that JKR provided.
  • Ask your wife. Her answer is correct.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    So these are my toons for Darth Revan as of this posting. Roughly how much money do you think it would cost to get these characters up to 7*? And also what would be the best way to get them to 7* at the lowest amount of money (obviously) lol

Thank you!!

7znb6aj3r8wt.png

You are so far behind. It would be at least $300 to get everyone to 7 stars, but then you still need gear. So yeah, $500 or more in total. Truthfully, he is not worth it. He is good but not that good.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Must. Not. Get. Warning. :#
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

Thank you!!

7znb6aj3r8wt.png

You are so far behind. It would be at least $300 to get everyone to 7 stars, but then you still need gear. So yeah, $500 or more in total. Truthfully, he is not worth it. He is good but not that good.

This. Very disappointing. I’m sure Malak will make him much better but who knows when that gets released and by then, everyone will have time to catch up to hear and zetas
  • So these are my toons for Darth Revan as of this posting. Roughly how much money do you think it would cost to get these characters up to 7*? And also what would be the best way to get them to 7* at the lowest amount of money (obviously) lol

Thank you!!

7znb6aj3r8wt.png

I’d wait until the next time he comes back. He’s currently not effective against strong JKR teams.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Ask your wife. Her answer is correct.
    If he's asking how much he should spend on a game then either he doesn't have a wife or he soon wont. ;)
  • Ask your wife. Her answer is correct.

Sometimes I wonder why I spend 15 minutes looking through posts every once in a while. This is why.
  • You can have my Darth Revan. He’s already by the curb waiting for trash pickup 😱😬
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Unfortunately this line is opening up some discussion that is against the Forum Guidelines.

How much you should spend is a personal choice and is difficult for anyone else to tell you. How much it will cost you has been layed out by a few members already.
This discussion has been closed.