Awesome Event! TY

Devian
671 posts Member
edited March 2019
Loved every phase even the hard ones)). Cut-scenes with different camera angels were awesome
All those new enemies: Ajunta Paul, Kalo Nord, Bendak Starkiller!
And that Dramatic look character at the end! (I am highly anticipating his event ))) )

Oh, I would love to repeat it all again!
Loved it, best event so far. Great work.

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Devian wrote: »
    Loved every phase even the hard ones)). Cut-scenes with different camera angels were awesome
    All those new enemies: Ajunta Paul, Kalo Nord, Bendak Starkiller!
    And that Dramatic look character at the end! (I am highly anticipating his event ))) )

Oh, I would love to repeat it all again!
    Loved it, best event so far. Great work.

Spoiler tag..... some of us cant' beat past 2...your ruining the event for us I want to enjoy it 14 months from now.....it's not fair
    just kidding :)
  • Options
    You ruined it for me

Now I'm ever playing the game again
  • Options
    I wonder if that rules out all those enemies from becoming playable characters themselves?
  • Options
    I also had a lot of fun. It got difficult at some points, but I feel like it was a really good stroll down memory lane.
  • Options
    Solid event all around. Challenging but with a strategy to it.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Some challenges to it, some RNG. But very solid event, loved it all. Wish marquee events were more like this tbh. Events that are too easy are just boring.
  • Ragnir
    118 posts Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the event too. It was cool seeing all of those characters from KOTOR again.
  • Options
    Yeah, i agree, CG often gets a lot of complaints but this event was enjoyable to play with just the right amount of difficulty.
  • Options
    CG went above and beyond imo. Everything felt perfect. Really brought back kotor memories. 🥰
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    I loved the art and the build up to t7.