What TV show setting would u like the best?

2Milly_htowm
215 posts Member
edited March 2016
So after watching some episodes from shows like Arrow, Breaking Bad, and Walking Dead, i see a recurring issue in these shows.
Theyres no excitement.

Most of these shows can be appealing to me and many others, but they are kinda dull at a lot of times and very grimm. I know theyre "supposed to be like that" but it just seems stupid to say that, its like wanting to paint ur house gray

So ive thought of enough settings to fit in this poll, so imagine a TV series (not a comedy) based in any of these settings with at least one enjoyable charachter like Poe or Han or anyone who isnt dull. (Like luke is in episode 6)

So, which setting would make for the best show?

What TV show setting would u like the best? 7 votes

Wild wild west- starring 2 cowboys with a Han Solo type character
42% 3 votes
WW2- with a likeale soldier like wedge antillies
0% 0 votes
The high seas- 1600s with pirates in the atlantic, with a mean but fun captain
28% 2 votes
City- typicall cop show, with one serious cop and one exciting cop, kinda like anakin and obiwan
0% 0 votes
Superhero- basically deadpool as a Tv series
0% 0 votes
Modern military- imagine American Sniper and Hurt locker settings in a TV series
0% 0 votes
Revolution- set in the American Revolution, the show would focus around a group of privates under the command of washington
0% 0 votes
Rome- centered around roman politics and empire expansion
28% 2 votes
College- typicall college drama
0% 0 votes
Other
0% 0 votes

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    "Wild wild west- starring 2 cowboys with a Han Solo type character"

I like this one. It's called "Firefly". :D
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Jpoom105
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Rolf wrote: »
    "Wild wild west- starring 2 cowboys with a Han Solo type character"

I like this one. It's called "Firefly". :D

+1
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Lol.... My thoughts as well, FIREFLY!

Bring Back FIREFLY!!!

Or at least a show all about the man called Jayne!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Some mothers do have em starring jar jar binks
  • Options
    I love pirates. They have superhero shows and they are pretty horrible, have you heard of marvel's agents of tomorrow or something like that? I watched 1 episode and it was hard to watch
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    I love pirates. They have superhero shows and they are pretty horrible, have you heard of marvel's agents of tomorrow or something like that? I watched 1 episode and it was hard to watch

Yeah, falsh is actually pretty decent, but arrow, L of T, daredevil and gotham are all just boring and grim shows. No excitement, no laughs, just plain boring talking and stupid fighting scenes that were filmed by the directors of the muppets