Would Rogue One be cool if it were rated R?

Ouchie
1233 posts Member
edited March 2016
What do you think?

Would Rogue One be cool if it were rated R? 24 votes

Yes, awesome!
58%
cosmicturtle333zaphodAscansiotjw_tjw14DaymaInternetSwag2Milly_htowmCometheloserKamikazeRhombusCPMPDarksidecalls2meOuchieIglocskastarwars4 14 votes
No, that's dumb!
29%
RolfQeltarD_MillennialCaptSeaWalkerWillkimm98DarthCranxJpoom105 7 votes
What's Rogue One?
12%
DryIceNonValidUsercappers 3 votes

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    No, that's dumb!
    What, Deadpool wasn't enough for you? ;)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Yes, awesome!
    Rolf wrote: »
    What, Deadpool wasn't enough for you? ;)

I have not seen Deadpool yet. Sadness.
  • Jpoom105
    167 posts Member
    No, that's dumb!
    First off, go see Deadpool even if you have to rob a liquor store to do so (don't actually do this).

As for Rogue One, probably not a good idea to have a pg-13 franchise that has been around for so long switch to rated R. No matter how awesome rated R Han Solo and Boba Fett movies would be. I would love it to be rated R but think of the younglings.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Yes, awesome!
    All I want is one, just one, gritty, dirty, rated R Star Wars movie. Just one!
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    No, that's dumb!
    Well Deadpool is bordering on X If you ask me, so you should get most of your fix there. ;)
  • Jpoom105
    167 posts Member
    No, that's dumb!
    Ouchie wrote: »
    All I want is one, just one, gritty, dirty, rated R Star Wars movie. Just one!

My vote would be for the Boba Fett movie to be rated R personally. There are a lot of options for it too, it could be about maul after clone wars when he was sidious personal assassin or it could be about Darth Revan/Malak.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    No, that's dumb!
    I bet the "Death Troopers" novel could be made R. (Yes, I even read that one.)
  • Yes, awesome!
    Darth Vader on frenzy, massacering a group of Rebel infantry, why not?
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Yes, awesome!
    Ascansio wrote: »
    Darth Vader on frenzy, massacering a group of Rebel infantry, why not?

It will need a lot of combat lightsaber scenes to erase that terrible Ben vs Vader fight in ep IV from my head :P Every game i played portrays Vader more badass than the movies.
  • No, that's dumb!
    Nope that's dumb. Disney wants to make money and an R-rated film isn't going to cut it.

And besides, Star Wars is a kids franchise, whether you realise that or not.
  • Yes, awesome!
    Violence makes me happy.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |