If you could junk one character...

Prev13
Personally, as a long term player, I have a lot of characters geared/leveled/abilitied up that, if I started a new account today, I would never in a million years touch.

If you could junk one character for all of their Gear, Credits, and Abilitity Mats, who would it be?

For me it’s a no-brainer. I have a Gear 11 IG-86 Sentinel Droid whose only purpose is to make my Grand Arena opponents more difficult.

Replies

• Options
    Farmboy Luke.

He doesn't compare to some of the thankless grinds that exist to get some other Legendary/Journey characters (the vets for example) since, but I hated having to farm him for CLS because I knew I'd never use him again after the event.

And even though I only took him to L80 and G8 with only one ability omega'd and no zeta invested, I would still love to send him back to G1/L1.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    zPhasma. Put a zeta on her prior to KRU release to help with DSTB. KRU came out soon after, making her absolutely useless.
  • Options
    Jawas... friggin jawas.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Darth sidious. Don't really use him. Lots of raid gear on him. ;)
  • Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Farmboy Luke.

He doesn't compare to some of the thankless grinds that exist to get some other Legendary/Journey characters (the vets for example) since, but I hated having to farm him for CLS because I knew I'd never use him again after the event.

And even though I only took him to L80 and G8 with only one ability omega'd and no zeta invested, I would still love to send him back to G1/L1.

Use him as leader with nest. Gives her a good tenacity boost even if he dies off.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    G12 First Order TFP, can't use him at all. Back in the days i needed him for ships but now he's just dead weight.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    JKR....now that the sith lord has arrived
  • Options
    Can we vote all resistance toons? There’s 5-6 good ones, but with the Finn rework only 1 good leader. The rest just add GP to my GA matchmaking. I’d then regear the good ones.
  • Options
    The toon formerly known as zFinn
  • Options
    Zeta and G12 Savage... his kit outdated really fast.
  • Options
    Probably qui gon. Have him zetad
  • Options
    Talia
  • Options
    Jar Jar Binks. Oh, I see. We're talking about swgoh and not Star Wars in general
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    G12 First Order TFP, can't use him at all. Back in the days i needed him for ships but now he's just dead weight.

Why tho, he's really good in 3v3 defense with zkru
  • Options
    Darth Traya
  • Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    JKR....now that the sith lord has arrived

JKR can still beat darth revan on offense and sometimes on defense.
  • DarthPorg3724
    97 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    zsavage when I started I thought the health buffs were godlike. I thought I was unstoppable and could never lose.
    lol
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Mace windu. I used his capital ship for a bit, but now he’s as useless as his resistance to force lightning.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Farmboy Luke.

Also really good to bring in with Wampa against Phoenix 2v5 or 2v3.
  • Options
    Fulcrum.
  • Options
    Fives.
    I got him to G8, but I can't remember a time I ever used him. I know he has the Clone bonus in TW, but my only clone that's at 6000 power is Rex, so he's no help.
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Guardian
  • Options
    Farmboy Luke.

Maybe he's piloting red 5 some day in the future...you never know.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    Baze
    Took long to grind and use it just a bit. Now is sit5ing on the bench all the time
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    Rose. I have her at G1, 65/25. Not even unlocked. But still..
  • Options
    I should say Gar Saxon, but I can't. I got him to G12 because he looks cool and I was hoping he'd have some more posse members than just super commando. His zeta sounds kind of cool as well, but he hits like a baby do it's useless.

But the game moved on and I'm pretty sure Gar Saxon isn't on the meta road map
  • Options
    Tough one, but I would choose Lando. He rocked early on when I unlocked him, and he was a staple of mine for a while. However, I rarely use him now except in the occasional GA.
  • Options
    It would be nice to have the option to remove completely useless characters (looks at the Jawas)
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Options
    Jedi consular...my first 7star and gear 10 no use at all