Chewie Event Squad

Currently I have Bossk, ****, and Janga all gear 12 with Zetas and just over 200 speed. Greedo is gear 10 and Dengar gear 9 no zetas on either but all other abilities maxed.

Neither Greedo or Dengar have a lot of speed so should I look to add it?

I also assume neither need a zeta.

Is 200+ speed good for the 3 at gear 12?

I do have Bossk close to 100k in protection so he can take a beating.

Any other suggestions are welcome as I currently have Chewie at 5 star but want him at 7 this time.

Replies

• 200+ can mean a lot of things. For me, having Bossk with 250+ speed helped, since he can activate his taunt really quickly. Didn’t do the event with Jango, but he needs to be fast too
  • Bossk is 212 Jango 226, and Bobba 231. I can move mods around if needed from arena or other teams and increase speed on those 3.

My real concern was on Greedo and Dengar if they need gear and speed upgrades
  • Bossk is 212 Jango 226, and Bobba 231. I can move mods around if needed from arena or other teams and increase speed on those 3.

My real concern was on Greedo and Dengar if they need gear and speed upgrades

From what I have read, Greedo will die early on even if you gear him more, and Dengar just has to block the initial smokescreen. It has been done with a G9 Dengar, but I’m not sure if makes it any more RNG dependent.
  • TideWarrior
    90 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Thanks for the response. I have extra gear if needed and as mentioned can move mods over to add speed. I will try it like other events with what I have and adjust as needed.
    Post edited by TideWarrior on