Darth Revan leadership need to be improved

Prev1
After using Revan he is so underwhelming against the two dominating leaders: Jedi Knight Revan and commander Luke.

His leadership needs to give his team some health and protection regenerate ability because you just cannot survive the first 10 seconds of the assault with Han Solo basically knocking out a toon before you can do anything and Revan calling a mass assist at the start.

There should be a way to spread deathmark because every time deathmark goes off because JkR and CLS are so fast it times out before you can do anything with it ! and the zeta that stops enemies calling a massive assist or attack again on Revan should be for the whole team not just Revan. That way it would just be a straight fight one on one no mass assists like the old days.

I don’t know if you’s have plans to bring out more sith empire characters but Darth Revan, Bastila just cannot compete against JKR he needs a little bit of sith synergy to make him viable.

Don’t know if other people are feeling the same way but that’s how I feel I am sick of the mass assists and getting wiped out in the first 2 seconds :/ and the JKR meta is killing arena the droids were ment to make it a bit more balanced but JKR is too fast and hits too hard and the Darth Revan was suppose to put an end to it but again JKR is way more powerful the Darth Revan :/

Replies

• Try watching Ahnaldt101's videos on YouTube. With Darth Revan you can beat JKR on auto in less than a minute
  • They definitely need some sort of massive taunting tank, like darth bane and his orbilist armor lol
  • I have seen them but Darth Revan is crap in defence all they have to do is mass assist Bastila and the team goes down the toilet very quickly from there.

That is false. CLS is tough, but DR can take down on defense JKR even if Bastila dies. Especially since a G12 Bastila won't die from the opening mass assist.
    With proper modding and speed order, in a DR-HK-Bastila-Sion-Nihilus team both HK and Nihilus are close to pull of their special by the time DBastila dies. Basically it soon comes down to a 4vs3 and with HK ready to one shot again it ends soon.
    JKR needs to be extremely well modded to go through this DR set up. 90% of Revan teams don't have such mods.
  • The funniest thing about all this was the mod changes to apparently put less emphasis on speed. Then promptly introduce revan who is crazy fast. Good job.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • They definitely need some sort of massive taunting tank, like darth bane and his orbilist armor lol

To be honest, if they introduce Darth Bane I'm hoping he would counter both Jedi and Sith so he and Zannah would be a direct counter to both Revan teams.
  • evoluza wrote: »
    I have seen them but Darth Revan is crap in defence all they have to do is mass assist Bastila and the team goes down the toilet very quickly from there.

That is false. CLS is tough, but DR can take down on defense JKR even if Bastila dies. Especially since a G12 Bastila won't die from the opening mass assist.
    With proper modding and speed order, in a DR-HK-Bastila-Sion-Nihilus team both HK and Nihilus are close to pull of their special by the time DBastila dies. Basically it soon comes down to a 4vs3 and with HK ready to one shot again it ends soon.
    JKR needs to be extremely well modded to go through this DR set up. 90% of Revan teams don't have such mods.

That's false.

I have a 310 speed JKR with 6 dot mods on JKR, GMY (offense set), Jolee (health set). They are all +120 speed except for GK, modded for protection and defense. That team I was talking about went through mine like it was nothing, even with DBast sniped in the first round.
    Guildies with better JKR teams than mine have DRs on their shards that they cannot beat reliably. With favourable RNG perhaps one out of 3 times.
    It's easier to do mirrors than face an optimised DR squad.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    After using Revan he is so underwhelming against the two dominating leaders: Jedi Knight Revan and commander Luke.

His leadership needs to give his team some health and protection regenerate ability because you just cannot survive the first 10 seconds of the assault with Han Solo basically knocking out a toon before you can do anything and Revan calling a mass assist at the start.
    A leadership that allow sith allies to regenerate greats amounts of health when inflicting debuffs ? Hmm let me think.. Palpatine ?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Yea, make DRevan ridiculously OP so we can all complain about the powercreep when his events returns and everyone and their uncle has him unlocked.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Darth Revan doesn't need to be improved. He's a beast in GA and TW. He really can only be countered by 1 or 2 very high end teams.

No, DR does not need a leadership ability that gives him everything. He's an extremely powerful character as he is.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Just use Darth Revan under another lead
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Darth Malak will fix everything. Soon™!
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    As players figure out squad configurations and mods....the guys on my shard are starting to struggle greatly against the maxed out Darth Revan teams.

I know my squad cuts through every single Jedi Knight Revan squad pretty effortlessly. Sometimes I'll lose a toon or two, but that just sets up HK-47 to start executing meatbags.

Overall I'm quite pleased with the squad.
  • If you’re still struggling with DR you need to look at your mods and shuffle them around. As others have suggested he’s very much holding on defense. We have had to start switching off these teams on our shard because the 140+ speed JKR teams can’t go through them without multiple attempts.

There are three lineups that appear to hold: MT, Zombie; Sion, Nihilus; SiT, GK. All are gonna work to varying effect, but zombie and MT is what I’ve been running. I have good, not great mods and I didn’t drop until I was beaten by another DR and then I swapped to an easier team to benefit shardmates.

The basics of all the squads is DR going first and hitting his mass Fear. If you’re running Sion you want him next to cleanse all the tenacity, then Bastila. If you’re running Talzin as far as I can tell it doesn’t matter much, but having her go after HK ensures a lot of Plague. I don’t have experience with the GK, SiT combo, but the idea is don’t let HK and Bastila die early and you’ll eventually overwhelm them.

tl;dr

Try mixing up your order of attack. Crafting out this portion is critical for defense since your units will follow a predictable pattern.

• DocDoom wrote: »
    Darth Malak will fix everything. Soon™!

I keep saying that. Darth Malak is the missing link to make Darth Revan squad a beast. Something about Malak's kit will probably synergize with Sith Empire and boom.
  • Title.

I don’t know about everyone, but it seems like JKR can beat Darth Revan pretty soundly even now (sigh). And this means that we still have to start climbing from rank 50.

Darth Revan needs to be as good as JKR was right after his release.
  • Try watching Ahnaldt101's videos on YouTube. With Darth Revan you can beat JKR on auto in less than a minute

Dont go on this to much. that’s his shard and by the look of it his shard isn’t to big if he’s only putting out an extra 100 speed it’s not a huge fight. My shard all have characters puttint out an extra 140 speed on each of their characters alone. Beyond god mods
    p0dhnjupjxdw.png

Also another thing to consider is these shard chats and stuff.

I do praise the guy for showing DR full potential and showing us his combo though, was a very insiteful guide as i never really thought about timing my charaters for a certain order.
  • D Revan is over powered enough as it is. Players need to learn how to use that weapon before asking for more firepower on it.

There is so much he can do. Read the kit.
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    D Revan is over powered enough as it is. Players need to learn how to use that weapon before asking for more firepower on it.

There is so much he can do. Read the kit.

He is not overpowered when alot of different teams can take him down with little effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWChhIAwGH4

Now JEDI Revan is OP af.
  • Aydnie wrote: »
    Just use Darth Revan under another lead

This entirely defeats the purpose of him being a sith lord and a leader.
    That’s like saying that a JKR team is bad because Yoda, Bastilla, and GK are not being used as leaders.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Anyone who thinks DR is NOT ridiculously powerful, try fighting an undergeared (say, g10) and weakly modded version of him without CLS or JKR and see how that works out. I'll help - it doesn't. Without one of his hard counters, your're pretty much done.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    JKR is not a problem to beat with DR, the only problem, for me is attacking CLS...
  • We complained about long arena matches. We complained about gear not mattering. We complained about mods not mattering.

We now have short arena matches, a leadership ability that is dominant when there is equal gear in play and mods back to making a difference in mirrors.

I was skeptical at first, but the more I get to now DR, the more impressed I am with the totality of the groups kit and where they fit into the PvP / PvE landscape.