Welcome back the long P3 of sith, how I have missed your horrid game play

I would like to see auto sim for all raids, haat is back to boring, sith is a joke, give all raids the sim choice

Replies

• I hope they don't, mostly because the rewards for Hpit are a bigger joke with the sim than without.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    I hope they don't, mostly because the rewards for Hpit are a bigger joke with the sim than without.

Until your whole guild gets a fully crafted Mk5 Droid Caller, and then it's awesome.
  • I hope they don't, mostly because the rewards for Hpit are a bigger joke with the sim than without.
    You get 11-20 prizes. That's more than the average by a long margin. 20% Will get a bit worse prizes while 70% will get better ones, 40% will actually get significantly better prizes.
  • I can actually have some use for my Aurra Sing Zeta now that there is no cheese infinite loop.
  • Before the c3 solos our HSith went down in 4 hours. During the glorious solo era, our HSith went down in 3 hours, though it naturally would've been 2-21/2 hours if people werent holding solo posts to be considerate.

Our Hsith is now standing for 6hours with 25% left in P3.

It's hard to go back to investing 30-60mins of your time with 50 attempts with Greedo mix, or watching your NS fumble through P3 after another, 50 attempts, due to Zombie's rework making this team a royal pain to run.

HSith is the opposite of fun and it'd be nice to have gotten my rewards by now, but it would be cruel of me to ask someone to spend their Friday hitting P3.
  • I'll just put in my vote here that P3 stinks to the high heavens, worst phase followed closely by P4 also largely thanks to Traya, I hope they take another look at tweaking her
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I can actually have some use for my Aurra Sing Zeta now that there is no cheese infinite loop.

@Mr_Sausage when does Sing become viable? I have her 6* G9/G10 and with ALL bonuses was only doing about 20-25K IIRC, and boy her basic sucks something huge. I know she is capable of some crazy hits like 900K, I guess that would be alone though? (though Traya would not be knocked down if Sing alone).
  • @jayjonbeach

I’m still trying to work on the survivability of the team in P3 but she is definitely viable at 7*. To have her work in P3, your BH team needs to be modded perfectly. I’ve hit Treya in stand alone for about 700K. When she is toppled I can get a few 300-400K hits. That is without ideal mods but I’m much too lazy to try to set up the perfect mod set so my P3 scores with her are not anything worth mentioning. 1.5 millionish. Other than Embo, I find her to be the hardest hitting BH. The stun on her basic is a nice touch as well.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    @jayjonbeach

I’m still trying to work on the survivability of the team in P3 but she is definitely viable at 7*. To have her work in P3, your BH team needs to be modded perfectly. I’ve hit Treya in stand alone for about 700K. When she is toppled I can get a few 300-400K hits. That is without ideal mods but I’m much too lazy to try to set up the perfect mod set so my P3 scores with her are not anything worth mentioning. 1.5 millionish. Other than Embo, I find her to be the hardest hitting BH. The stun on her basic is a nice touch as well.

Thx for the reply @Mr_Sausage What gear level you have her at? Nice hit in stand alone for sure
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    @jayjonbeach

Thx for the reply @Mr_Sausage What gear level you have her at? Nice hit in stand alone for sure

G12. All the BH’s need to be at G12 to survive a few rounds.