AB: "Ground War" Battle Separtists - Moan or Gloat thread

Prev1
DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited March 2019
Meh, slow news day. We can either moan or gloat here. I finished mythic.
1j6pr9gbl0k8.png

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Meh, slow news day.
    It is the weekend afterall
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    yep. Only did mythic because I need omegas for JKR lol
  • Is it just me or did the b2s not Relentless Barage at all this time?

Last go round we logged a bug because the b2s were “over-Baraging” and they said they fixed it. I’m wondering if they might have taken it to far lol
  • Is it just me or did the b2s not Relentless Barage at all this time?

Last go round we logged a bug because the b2s were “over-Baraging” and they said they fixed it. I’m wondering if they might have taken it to far lol

I noticed too.
  • This jsut makes me wish I would grind up my jedi team faster. I get to the final encounter on tier one and get a full team stun.
    "Ezra plus Sabine equals a one shot." -A Really Smart Guy
  • JKR team had almost no mods and beat top tier.
  • Gmy rework made this trivial, jkr made the mythic full auto and walk away.
  • Just boring, doesn't anyone think we need something new right now?
  • This was really frustrating at first but I beat it with a kenobi lead.
    Then- got bastilla lead
    Then JKR full auto.
  • Step 1: Aquire Jedi Knight Revan
    Step 2: Hit Auto
    Step 3: :sunglasses:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    General Grievous is mean. He whacked my Murder.. er cute, fuzzy, adorable little Ewoks. :p
  • I did this with 4/5 of my toons being g12 and 3/5 having zetas.... zbastilla, zmgy, zhyoda, GK, g11 old bed.... I still barely beat the mythic tier and I auto’d each phase and they all took roughly 5-10 minutes on auto at the highest speed
  • Congrats! I also beat it for the first time today. GMY and Jolee made all the difference.

38eq7mztmmqw.png

The last time around, I tried it with Bastila, Ezra, Ahsoka, Old Ben and Kanan. Of course I got slaughtered. With zJolee, it almost feels like cheating. Old Ben died so many times :D
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I lost GK in mythic, the last battle and dropped auto, but still finished. Bastila really makes it a lot easier imho. ZBastila, zEzra, zGMY, zBarriss, GK all gear 12 (my arena team except in arena I use zHYODA 5* g11 instead of Barris). I have zJolee g12 all ready for JKR when he comes back 03/27. OR squad is ready!
  • Of course now I can't beat mythic anymore :neutral: Yesterday I sailed through it on my first attempt. Today I tried ten times already and someone always dies in an unrevivable way on stage 4.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Of course now I can't beat mythic anymore :neutral: Yesterday I sailed through it on my first attempt. Today I tried ten times already and someone always dies in an unrevivable way on stage 4.

Haven't tried today yet.

Are you using the event buff and taking out Ventress first?
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »
    I did this with 4/5 of my toons being g12 and 3/5 having zetas.... zbastilla, zmgy, zhyoda, GK, g11 old bed....

How critical is g11 on the old bed? Does it give better heals when napping?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    os8lcnq33iac.png

After 5 attempts, no auto for mythic, had to play each round. Final battle came down to having GMY take event buff and share it with squad EVERY time he could. Took down Ventress first, floating droid next. IG-100's next, then other droids. Next Nute, then Dooku. Done.

Several times zEzra (with full event buffs) one shotted an IG-100 with full protection and protection up using "flourish".

• os8lcnq33iac.png

After 5 attempts, no auto for mythic, had to play each round. Final battle came down to having GMY take event buff and share it with squad EVERY time he could. Took down Ventress first, floating droid next. IG-100's next, then other droids. Next Nute, then Dooku. Done.

Several times zEzra (with full event buffs) one shotted an IG-100 with full protection and protection up using "flourish".
    The one reason i spent so much time grinding Ezra.

"Ezra plus Sabine equals a one shot." -A Really Smart Guy
  • My arena team autos through like butter. JKR, Basty, GMY, Jolee and GK.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • JKR makes this event so easy that I can use Mace and Eeth in the mythic tier.
    bk7cpncv8t6g.png
  • JKR makes this event so easy that I can use Mace and Eeth in the mythic tier.
    bk7cpncv8t6g.png

That’s awesome!
  • KateX
    12 posts Member
    Of course now I can't beat mythic anymore :neutral: Yesterday I sailed through it on my first attempt. Today I tried ten times already and someone always dies in an unrevivable way on stage 4.

What is it that prevents revive on stage 4? I lost someone and Jolee couldn't revive them. I still won the battle, so it wasn't a huge problem. I was just surprised. Was it the healing immunity debuff or some other special ability?
  • It's easy even without JKR, I use bastila lead and hit auto.
  • KateX wrote: »

What is it that prevents revive on stage 4? I lost someone and Jolee couldn't revive them. I still won the battle, so it wasn't a huge problem. I was just surprised. Was it the healing immunity debuff or some other special ability?

Good question, I have noticed in various places his revive fails.
  • KateX wrote: »

Grievous inflicts deathmark.
  • I don't have JKR but as people mentioned already, it's very doable with a Bastila lead. I'm using zBastila, zGMY, zHyoda, GK, Ezra. Stage 4 is better played manually to be on the safe side, but the rest can be autoed easily. 3-starred mine today for the first time as well after finally getting Hyoda to 7*.
  • Of course now I can't beat mythic anymore :neutral: Yesterday I sailed through it on my first attempt. Today I tried ten times already and someone always dies in an unrevivable way on stage 4.

Haven't tried today yet.

I didn't even get that far yesterday. I always lost at least one toon to Grievous and started over.

Haven't tried today yet.

I didn't even get that far yesterday. I always lost at least one toon to Grievous and started over.

:(
  • I beat the first tier with Ewoks. I Revan'd the rest.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/