Character requirements?

Ok, seeing Jedi Knight Reven’s event is coming up. I would like to know, what are the needed characters to gather Jedi Knight Reven’s shares? Before y’all can insult me or something like that, I wasn’t part of this event when it was first released, so I didn’t know. Sorry for bothering y’all…

Replies

• Garebel wrote: »
    Ok, seeing Jedi Knight Reven’s event is coming up. I would like to know, what are the needed characters to gather Jedi Knight Reven’s shares? Before y’all can insult me or something like that, I wasn’t part of this event when it was first released, so I didn’t know. Sorry for bothering y’all…

You need Bastila, Jolee, Mission, Zalbaar, and T3-M4 all at 7 star to go through the whole event and unlock Jedi Knight Revan. You really just need to gear up Bastila and Jolee, and the others are fine at gear 7-8.
  • Delvorin wrote: »
    Garebel wrote: »

You need Bastila, Jolee, Mission, Zalbaar, and T3-M4 all at 7 star to go through the whole event and unlock Jedi Knight Revan. You really just need to gear up Bastila and Jolee, and the others are fine at gear 7-8.
    Ok, I haven’t unlocked any of those, yet, closest is T3-M4, who’s at 14/25, now.
  • Garebel wrote: »
    Delvorin wrote: »
    Garebel wrote: »

Ok, I haven’t unlocked any of those, yet, closest is T3-M4, who’s at 14/25, now.

I'd recommend keep working on whatever you have been. Unless you have a lot of crystals saved up or pay for crystals, won't be able to 7 star and gear them all before he comes back in april. Try tackling and focusing on one project at a time. Events will always come back :)
  • In terms of proper planning, you will need Revan and 4/5 of the rest for Malak. So you should focus on Bastilla, Jolee, as well as Mission and Big Z; T3 you only need to star but not gear.
  • 0e680ethaq32.jpg

What do you think, shouldbe an easy task, or?
  • You should be fine
  • It was really an easy task, there was no tier to be done twice, even i didn't have any mods on 3 characters
  • Baldi wrote: »
    It was really an easy task, there was no tier to be done twice, even i didn't have any mods on 3 characters

I know its an old thread but do you need bastila and jolee at g10? I mean will g9 be fine as long as everyone has the proper mods equipped?
  • ImYourPapi wrote: »
    Baldi wrote: »
    It was really an easy task, there was no tier to be done twice, even i didn't have any mods on 3 characters

I know its an old thread but do you need bastila and jolee at g10? I mean will g9 be fine as long as everyone has the proper mods equipped?

You can do it with Bastila and Jolee at G8-9.