We Need Reinforcements!

Okay, so i'm a huge clone fan and I have never played KOTOR in my life and don't intent to. But the lack of clones in this game is starting to annoy me and the droid rework, whilst introducing the B1 and Droideka w/ B2 rework, the update was a little disappointing. Also stating beforehand that we'd be moving to clone wars content, then next month darth revan shows up and teases Malok? like what?
Dont get me wrong, these characters and abilities are pretty cool and i appreciate the work thats been put in but since when were there more Ewoks in the game than clones? That makes no sense at all. and if this is seen please do much more with the clones than what happened with the droids, because between both revans, Bastila Jedi teams, Enfys Nest and Talzin with zetas, us clone mains barely stand a chance.

Possible clones are wolfe and Gregor, 501st and 212th characters or a specific clone that has an ion disruptor ability, or literally any other clone at this point, even...Fox.

Replies

• Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Why does it make no sense for more ewoks than clones? If it wasnt for the ewoks the rebels would have lost the rebellion. Not that the clones didnt play an important role in creating the empire that needed to be over thrown.

Really just boils down to preference not sense. You like clones, that's cool, so do I. Clone Wars, like winter, is coming
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Clones are expendable.....ewoks are loveable furry little house pets
  • I meant in the game, not in the lore
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    August
  • The Clone Wars show is returning in the Fall for one last season....seems pretty likely we'll get a Clone re-work and/or some additional Clones leading up to that or around the time the show comes out.
  • lets hope its more than 2 reworks and 2 new characters
  • I want the Death star, but I know that if they ever introduce it in the game, it'll be in a pay only event, so I sit back and never hope for new things in this game again B)
  • Kokie wrote: »

Ewoks aren't loveable, they're edible.
  • Kokie wrote: »

Not to me-plo koon
  • Waiting for the Delta Squad. Republic Commando was such an awesome game.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    I wouldn’t get too excited for a clone rework. I think the most likely thing is for them to make the bonuses they’ve been giving to clones and geos permanent in territory war. It makes sense because of the whole war idea. Just making permanent boosts to factions that are soldiers. Don’t get me wrong. I have great clones cause I think they are fun to play with. But I don’t expect them to suddenly become a great team.
  • ToranValos wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »

Ewoks aren't loveable, they're edible.

You're thinking of Ewoks 2.0 - the Porgs.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • well im not hoping for something meta-breaking so to speak, im just sick of the constant bastila teams that are rampant throughout the game and my G12 clones as basically being a joke.
  • Although the monthly rewards are showing the B2 interestingly enough, possible separatist fleet incoming?
  • Stick wrote: »
    I wouldn’t get too excited for a clone rework. I think the most likely thing is for them to make the bonuses they’ve been giving to clones and geos permanent in territory war. It makes sense because of the whole war idea. Just making permanent boosts to factions that are soldiers. Don’t get me wrong. I have great clones cause I think they are fun to play with. But I don’t expect them to suddenly become a great team.

You're probably right, but it does seem a little lazy, my friend suggested that disney and ea dont have the rights for some of the earlier clone designs because they were made be disney brought star wars
  • *before