Casual Guilds Looking For Players - December 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Bloodborne Brotherhood
    32/50 current members
    47.7 Million GP

<Insert fancy graphic here that makes people look at this post>

We are currently seeking more daily members. We enjoy SWGOH, but we don’t make it a job. We do not have coordinated TW attack and defense strategies. We launch raids when we can and help each other out with information and donations. We have a discord, it gets used, sometimes. If you want a casual guild with respectful people, we have just the place. Our core group (9) are friends in RL, have been since high school.

Progression:
    Heroic Rancor
    Heroic HAAT
    T5 Sith Raid
    TW – Yup we do them, win some lose some
    swgoh.gg – couple people have profiles, it is helpful

What we want:
    • Active Daily
    • Get some tickets for raids
    • Follow the raid rules
    • Donate when you can
    • Enjoy yourself

What we don’t:
    • Whining
    • Entitlement
    • Thin skin
    • People who think SWGOH is a job

<Insert fancy image here that is somehow related to Star Wars>
  • JunaidVersil
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Aussie Galatic Crew

We currently have 5 spots open. Doing all Heroic raids. If we happen to be full and you think you're worth considering send a direct message one of the below officers via the provided ally codes (we may consider making room for you by dropping low contributors) :

Hamilton IV : 341-972-276
    Junaid Versil : 683-688-656

vfa5tv.jpg
    Post edited by JunaidVersil on
  • Hey Ho und tach zusammen,

wir sind die einsteigerfreundliche Gilde „Allianz der Mächtigen“.
    Unser Gildengrundsatz deckt das Repertoire von A wie Akzeptanz bis hin zu Z wie Zwanglos ab.

Spaß ist das Oberste und Wichtigste in dem Spiel und dies nehmen wir uns zu Herzen. Bei uns gibt es keine strengen Vorgaben, wie mindest GM, div externe Programme (wie Discord oder Line), Pflichtteilnahmen oder Pflichtcharaktere.

Wir möchten lediglich das ihr aktiv spielt (max 2 Wochen offline, mit Abmeldung auch länger). Eine Einschränkung gibt es allerdings, sobald ihr in Besitz von einem 7-Sterne Raid Han Solo seid, dürft ihr den HRancor Raid nur noch passiv „mitspielen“.

Ansonsten spielen wir den HRancor, den HAAT und den Sithraid auf Stufe 5. Für die Spieleinsteiger starten wir auch schon mal den Sithraid auf Stufe4 oder AAT (max.1-2x monatl). Die Raids starten grundsätzlich immer um 19:00 Uhr MEZ, der Rancor und AAT immer mit einer 24std Anmeldephase.
    Über eine freundliche, nette und hilfsbereite Chatbeteiligung freuen wir uns natürlich. Aber letztendlich kann man dazu ja niemanden zwingen.
    Im Prinzip kann man bei uns ganz relaxt spielen und sein Ding machen. Die Teilnahme am Territorialkrieg ist selbstverständlich wünschenswert…

Also schaut doch einfach mal rein und freut euch auf einen netten und freundlichen Empfang, kontaktiert uns hier über PN, addet im Spiel 422-598-538 oder 797-698-151 oder sucht einfach unsere „Allianz der Mächtigen

Wir freuen uns auf euch und bis bald in der Galaxy of Heroes :)
  • Darkside Wookiess are recruiting!!!
    Hello all the Darkside Wookiees are looking for 4 members to fill us up.
    We are a casual guild full of fun and interesting people who just thoroughly enjoy the game. We are a two continent guild spanning the United States and Europe. Our raids start at 12pm US Central time for those who need to know.
    Guild GP: 108M
    Past 10 Wars: 9-1
    Heroic Pit: 2-3x a week SIMMED
    HAAT: 1-2x a week
    Sith Raids: We can finish a tier 6 in about 3 days and we are on the verge of finishing the Heroic sith raid so that will be in our near future as well.
    Territory Battles
    Dark Side: 33 Stars
    Light side: 30 Stars

To get an invite to join or if you have any questions you can contact me on here or you can chat with me through the game:
    Discord: RiotWyatt#1646
    My ally code: 164-563-173
  • New guild with 2 people i know IRL, not new to star wars but pretty new to this game but more importantly the advanced parts of guilds and what it takes to compete at a higher level, we are lvl 37-43 and are looking not only for people who play daily and contribute 600 daily guild points (which we all do) but people who can give us tips on how to run the guild better and what we should be aiming for. I am NOT looking for really high level players exactly, just people who know what they are doing and hope to contribute their part. We do hope to become a major guild in the future and have been grinding for around a week now without spending any real money. UK time zone, any player levels welcome! Search for guild "EXTRA Brexit" (Joke of a name we have no real strong political views!)
  • Just Sithed Myself is Recruiting!

90 million gp, Nearly hSTR ready. We need 2 hSTR ready members to fill our void.

7:30 pm CST Raid times. 30 minutes before solos post hPit, hAAT.

TW Record, since reorganization is 26 W, 1 L. 20 wins in a row is our best streak!

Territory Battles: 30* LS, 31* DS

We are fun and friendly, focusing on getting through an hSTR ASAP. We have discord that we use to organize, chat, and nerd out. discord.gg/eMJ4ccJ

Active Growth guilds are fun, join and see it for yourself. Life comes first!

PM me our join our discord server if you are interested. Hope you find your home!

-WhoVille Sheriff (Leader) 244-425-158
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Darkened Stars

142M GP

All raids on farm, Rancor Sim

95% win Rate in TW Ranked in the top 200 of the whole game

Close to max on both TB's in the 40+

We are independent not a lot of rules except for TW we have guidelines. You can farm and build whoever you want as long as you contribute and have some TW teams.

We do not have roster requirements you will be judged on your ability to contribute to TW.

We are a global guild so our raids rotate times to accomodate everyone. We have 2-3 openings bring a friend...

come to the stars !!!!

message me here or on discord at Bacterian#5483
  • Zriaz
    15 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/54277/covenant-of-the-force/

Covenant øf the Force

Can take in 10-14 active members.

What we offer:
    ->opportunity to do Heroic sith raid
    ->Friendly environment for everyone to grow
    ->End game players with in depth knowledge about the game will be there to guide the beginners
    ->HAAT
    ->Alternating between t4 and t7 sith raid
    ->Alternating between t5 and t7 rancor

What we want from you:
    ->Discord mandatory
    ->400+ tickets per day
    ->Being active

Send me a dm at GeneralZod#5218 or drop by our discord server.
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/eH8dpr2
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    Thrawns Wookiee Jar

Looking for casual players that want a place to take a break from the busy game.
    We are open to join for everyone and are part of the Thrawns Dark Lord Raid Rekkers alliance.

There are no rules, play as much or as little as you like. Your also welcome to join our alliance server if you would like (not required). Feel free to join or ask any questions...

It may be hard to find in a guild search, so invites can be sent out at a moments notice... Thanks for your time.
    Discord
    rockwrench69#5717 or
    in game ally code 523-832-131
  • Lothal Ghost Crew is an active/casual guild looking for more members. Newer and mid tier players are very welcome. We have no requirements, but more participation will mean more rewards for you. We do remove inactive members after a month or so. US East Coast time.
    Guild GP, 20 mil with 17-18 daily active players, hoping for a few more to participate in Territory Wars. We're laid back and friendly, in game chat, share lots of gear and advice.
    2x Weekly Heroic Rancor (you only need one 7* to participate and collect Han shards) usually on weekend evenings with a 24 hour join period, regular AAT but hope to get HAAT going asap, and level 4-5 Sith.
    User name Rebel Lion, ally code 565-672-741.
    If you're in a starter guild, or having trouble getting your guild up and running, there is plenty of room for several new recruits.
  • Join The Trout Slayers , a newly christened and active guild! Currently at 5M GP with 4 players.

We do HPit and HAAT on farm. We are relaxed but need to be active (log in activity less than 3 days, 600 raid tickets).

We are here to help and grow your game!

600 Raid tickets daily
    Inactivity of 3 days or more will be booted
    Communication via in game chat for now, Discord later
    No minimums for now, but that will change once we get more members
    Message me in game for invite (ally code 278-525-889 or discord BobaFoot#6678)
  • Eump
    31 posts Member
    Gremio: Comandantes Mandalorianos
    PG: 137 Millones
    Plazas disponibles: 1
    Horario asaltos: entre 21:00 y 22:00 (UTC +1:00 Madrid)
    Foso,Tanque y Triunvirato heroicos.
    Pedimos jugadores nivel 85 con un PG de 2 Millones o superior
    No pedimos cantidad mínima de tickets diarios.
    Tenemos grupo de Telegram para coordinarnos, aunque no es obligatorio.
    El perfil de nuestro gremio en swgoh.gg es el siguiente: https://swgoh.gg/g/10048/comandantes-mandalorianos/
    Si estas interesado o tienes alguna consulta contacta conmigo, mi código de aliado es: 344-965-781
  • GUILD INFORMATION
    Galactic Power : 71,822,875
    Time Zone: United States CST (UTC-6)
    Raids:
    Rancor & AAT: Heroic more people we get focusing on daily stuff the more raid we can do. Currently 1 a week
    Sith: T5.
    Territory Battles: 19+ trying to get more people to get better at it.
    Territory War: Win some, lose some.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
    Anyone willing to help. LVL 70 min.
    No required units, but squads that can help with the Sith Raid are a plus. ex. JTR, Nightsisters, Chex Mix, etc.
    No requirements for daily tickets, participation, 3rd party chat, or SWGOH.GG account.
    CONTACT
    Ally Code: 763-616-616
  • HurtMeLotz
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Casual, but active guild, looking for other folks who enjoy the game. That said, it's a game, not a job, so we don't expect you to spend money or have ticket requirements.

Guild name: thelazyjedi
    Members: 25/50
    Guild GP: 37.6M
    Ally Code: 193-765-912
    Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/Tv52HYc
    Raids (As tickets allow):
    HPIT - 11:00AM UTC - 1 day join period
    6AAT - 05:00AM UTC - no join period (Would like to move to Heroic)
    5SIT - 05:00AM UTC - no join period
    Requirements: JOIN the Territory War (participating is optional). Try to log in every three days. See #expectations channel on Discord for more details.
  • KingTommy23
    207 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    A
    Post edited by KingTommy23 on
  • maraexibil
    197 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Updated below
    Post edited by maraexibil on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/13250/ewokin-and-ewollin/

Ewokin and Ewollin
    Is Looking for Active Daily Players.

UK Guild Reset Time.

Current Raids:
    Heroic Rancor
    Heroic Tank
    Sith Tier 5-6

Requirements:
    250 Daily (minimum)
    1M GP (minimum)

https://i.redd.it/uhcdj5q5gyl21.png
  • We are Legends of Old no fancy pics of our guild stats, no alliances and no drama! How can we compete you ask?
    We are an active guild looking to grow that's how!

We raid constantly, we don’t have a 600 daily ticket rule (though we all usually do 600 daily) we are hard working and give gear freely. We do HRancor regularly, AAT and tier 5 sith raid. 12*TB everytime(low due to low player count) and we are long time 3 years+ players that lead it.

No discord or 3rd party chat

We have lost several ppl do to inactivity and would like to do TW next round.

Please help, your our only hope!

Drop me a message if interested.
  • Hi there everyone, officer of the Guild Jakku here, we are looking for new members to join our laid back guild. We are looking for new players to help them grow and be invested in the guild or even experienced players looking for a more casual approach to the game. All we ask is that you participate in the guild events when they happen. Below are some of the current stats of our guild-

68,000,000 GP

No min GP requirement

25 Members

Heroic Rancor

Heroic ATT

T6 Sith Raid (working towards Heroic)

No outside chatting app required

If interested you can shoot me a message in the game or join the guild as we are open - Mooglejedi Ally #769-291-933
  • Just Sithed Myself - needs 2 new members!

We are 91 million gp, dedicated casual (Somewhere between active and casual), no ticket requirements, TB participation expected (it lasts 6 days people) 30/31* LS/DS, TW we are 27 out of 28 victories!

We are planning our second attempt at hSTR, so someone who is working on P1/P2 teams are appreciated. We focus on enjoyment and firmly believe life comes first! Time away is allowed with notice, but the dedication of our group may be addictive.

We use discord for organizing and socializing. PM me for invite or look us up in game.

7:30 pm CST raid start times, 24 hr join period, live for 30 minutes before solos post in hPit/hAAT.

Come one, come all, and bring a fresh change of pants!

-WhoVille Sheriff (Leader)

WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • **Gaming Geeks** is a looking for 5 more active members to join us, or merge with our clan.

https://swgoh.gg/g/38245/gaming-geeks/

https://discord.gg/8kDXVvR

We recently merged with another guild, and have 5 slots still open.

We regularly do Heroic Pit, and 5th tier Sith and Heroic Tank.

Looking for active, casual players to have fun. We are not like the other aggressive clans. We just ask that you join us in the fun!

Add me if you have any questions!

Ally Code: 921-626-719
  • beick
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Guild Name: GREY FORCE JEDIMASTERS

We're a young guild, but we've been improving at a solid, steady rate. We're pretty laid back and casual, but we are serious about getting stronger. The only thing we ask is that you participate in all events as much as possible. We have a really great core group of players,and we'd really like to expand that core. We only require you to be level 85, no GP or squad requirements. We do kick after 10 or so days inactive, but as long as you let the guild know you are going to be away a few days then there aren't any problems. Everyone is friendly, and chat is usually pretty active. No Discord yet, but we've talked about it. If you want to be a part of building a great guild then join us.

Stats:
    43/50 members
    46.5M GP

Raids:
    Hpit, AAT and T5 STR
    We're working on and should be ready for HAAT soon.
    All raids have a 0 Damage 24 join delay and automatically kick off at 6:00pm Eastern
    We usually do each raid twice a week on average.

TW: We win some we lose some.
    TB: We improve our star count each time. Around 20 stars currently for both LS and DS.

My Ally Code:152-175-664
    https://swgoh.gg/p/152175664/

We're an open join guild, so look us up, and come on in.

• Eump
    31 posts Member
    Gremio: Comandantes Mandalorianos
    PG: 138 Millones
    Plazas disponibles: 1
    Horario asaltos: entre 21:00 y 22:00 (UTC +1:00 Madrid)
    Foso simulado,Tanque y Triunvirato heroicos.
    Pedimos jugadores nivel 85 con un PG de 2.0 Millones o superior
    No pedimos cantidad mínima de tickets diarios.
    Tenemos grupo de Telegram para coordinarnos, aunque no es obligatorio.
    El perfil de nuestro gremio en swgoh.gg es el siguiente: https://swgoh.gg/g/10048/comandantes-mandalorianos/
    Si estas interesado o tienes alguna consulta contacta conmigo, mi código de aliado es: 344-965-781
  • Dorstein Rebellion needs reinforcements!

Active Guild looking for players. Just had to remove a handful of inactive players so we have space for 9 members. Looking for people who are active but still chilled. After removal of inactive GP down to 84 mill but on the verge of Sith Heroic. JTR TEAMS would be a bonus. Contact on line app on handle “Dorstein” if interested. We have a laugh, share tips, share strategies for the guild and enjoy the social side as much as the game itself.
  • MazK's League of Scoundrels is looking recruits.

We have about 65m GP.

We run HPit, HAAT, and T5-T6 ST.

We have a 24 hour waiting period for HPit and HAAT. We usually open them up at 8 p.m. EST.

We have a pretty good track record with TWs. We don't win them all, but we have a solid strategy we try to stick to.

We are a pretty casual guild, and life happens, so don't worry about missing a few days.

We don't require a set amount of energy a day, just obviously as much as you can offer. Most of our players are F2P, so we don't expect you to spend money on crystals for more energy or anything.

Contributing is important. Sign up for TWs and contribute to TBs. It means more rewards for everybody.

We prefer players around our range, having teams good for HPIT, HAAT, and maybe a ST team or two, but pretty much everybody is welcome.

If you're interested and want to check us out, my ally code is 224-392-581.
  • Syrjin
    303 posts Member
    My guild is currently looking for 5-10 new members or a small guild merger. We have HPIT & HAAT on farm and have about 85 mil GP. We are a casual guild working towards heroic Sith.

All the Officers are PST but we tend to play at all hours of the day/night. We open the raids at 7pm pst once we have tickets. Then 24 hours later we open it for a free for all.

If interested or just want to know more please feel free to DM me or add me as a friend.

Syrjin
    825-157-734
    new WAC order
    https://swgoh.gg/u/syrjin/
  • "Mike's Casuals" is looking for new friends to join us.

Our only requirements are that people are nice to each other and are active at least once a month.

Most of our members are max level but people of all levels are welcome.

We currently have about 20 people (23M GP) and we run all raids regularly (heroic Rancor, Triumvirate T4, Normal Tank Takedown). We have no specific aspirations but will keep attempting higher level raids, etc. as our growing power allows.

My ally code is: 733-126-741

https://swgoh.gg/p/733126741/
  • KingTommy23
    207 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Amadala Guard

- 181mil with 4 open spots.
    - Was just 196mil til we kicked 4 out
    - we max out everything in the game except the final dark side TB star
    - 4 spots available
    - East Coast U.S guild
    - Very chill guild, a bunch of vets who know what they’re doing

Message me in game if interested

KingTommy23

ALLY CODE
    519-355-155
    Post edited by KingTommy23 on
  • Petzi's Padawans are looking for reinforcement. We are a german and english speaking, EU based guild playing for fun, but try to improve all the time (there is still a real life). We have around 56GP. We play HAAT and Hrancor and Sith Raid Level 6. We fight in the TW for Zeta Material and normally win. We make around 18 stars in TB. We also use discord, but just optional, so if you are interested or have questions plz contact me here or ingame.
    ally code: 157-812-111. Hope to see you soon.
    Great Macros
  • Thrawns Wookiee Jar

Looking for new and casual players that want a guild that they can learn, grow and have fun in.
    We are open to join for everyone and are part of the Thrawns Dark Lord Raid Rekkers alliance.

There are no rules at this time since we are building the guild up. There also may room to advance to one of the hstr guild as you grow and acquire the right toons / squads. Your also welcome to join our alliance server if you would like (not required at this time). Feel free to join or ask any questions...

It may be hard to find in a guild search, so invites can be sent out at a moments notice... Thanks for your time.
    Discord
    rockwrench69#5717 or
    in game ally code 523-832-131
This discussion has been closed.