Can we get a nerf on Revan already?

I wanna be able to use my CLS in arena, I wanna be able to use my Jango Fett, I wanna be able to use GG, I wanna be able to use Traya, I wanna be able to use RJT, I wanna be able to use MT.

This Revan thing has dragged for too long and it's not fun, seriously not at all. It makes me hate arena at this point, you must find a way to do something about this.

1. Either nerf Jolee's revive
2. Remove the savior ability
3. Make his mark more predictable

Just do something, I'm tired of this nightmare meta

Replies

• jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    x100. He is SICK OP and completely ruined the diversity, that Bastilla brought.

We had 4/5 good teams all competitive with each other which was GREAT. Now there is only one so boring and unfun.

Not looking forward to Darth Revan for the same reason, oh joy now 2 OP teams rule and nothing else
  • I used cls and clobbered Revan. GG can do it so can almost every team you mentioned with the correct strategy
  • Clearly you aren’t using a good cls team. Cls with han, chewie, r2 and c3 is amazing.
  • robjay04
    86 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I was top 50 in my shard with CLS quite easily. You can still use the toons you listed in multiple other modes of the game. Feel free to use them in arena if you don’t care about top 100.

I would lik variety but I don’t think he needs to be nerfed. Releasing another toon or a minor rework can make another faction competitive without messing with the 5 zetas and high gear it takes to run a good Revan team. Not to mention the farming or 5 toons, 3 of which are more end game material at best.

Just like how C3/Chewie brought CLS back from the dead. Add an old Luke or Leia to resistance to bring them back. Add Snoke to FO to breathe life into them. Rework a couple clones to make them viable.

Making it a habit of reworking teams that require massive investments just because they’re too OP will surely lead to a mass exodus of the game.

• B0baf3tt wrote: »
    I used cls and clobbered Revan. GG can do it so can almost every team you mentioned with the correct strategy

Only if they severely outmod Revan's squad and while yes they may be able to win on offense, they will not hold on Defense, hence why no one's top 50 is filled with those teams, maybe 1 Traya and 1 MT but the rest are Revan. Which I know they won't Nerf him because the amount of money he made EA, they just need to hurry up with comparable leads like a Jedi Knight Luke and others like that.
  • I wanna be able to use my CLS in arena, I wanna be able to use my Jango Fett, I wanna be able to use GG, I wanna be able to use Traya, I wanna be able to use RJT, I wanna be able to use MT.

But there is literally nothing stopping you from using them. All of those teams, except Jango, beat Revan. They don't hold on defense, neither are they the best on offense, but still it's just your determination to get higher rewards is what forces you not to run them. As long as you are chasing crystals or ranks, there will always be a single team that is better than the rest.
    If Traya could have been bought as fast as Revan, there would have been a 90% Traya meta. Before the short F2P meta period (Palpatine rework) there was a single dominant team for most of the game.
  • ssj4tim wrote: »
    B0baf3tt wrote: »
    I used cls and clobbered Revan. GG can do it so can almost every team you mentioned with the correct strategy

Only if they severely outmod Revan's squad and while yes they may be able to win on offense, they will not hold on Defense, hence why no one's top 50 is filled with those teams, maybe 1 Traya and 1 MT but the rest are Revan. Which I know they won't Nerf him because the amount of money he made EA, they just need to hurry up with comparable leads like a Jedi Knight Luke and others like that.

You dont have to out mod them. Just come close and mod properly. If your mods are inferior by a bunch by no means should you be able to win against anyone with proper mods. The fact CLS could climb without decent mods was broken.
  • I wanna be able to use my CLS in arena, I wanna be able to use my Jango Fett, I wanna be able to use GG, I wanna be able to use Traya, I wanna be able to use RJT, I wanna be able to use MT.

This Revan thing has dragged for too long and it's not fun, seriously not at all. It makes me hate arena at this point, you must find a way to do something about this.

I was using CLS in arena up until last week, until I moved to GG. I’ve found GG to be consistently better against Revan on offense, and way better against Revan on defense. We are talking the *top* of the arena tier, right?
    Another great team against Revan (I do not have) is Zaul lead, triumvirate, and Nest.
    If you are interested in being outside the box, you have to *think* outside the Revan box. In my shard many Revans have better speed secondaries than I own. No matter! Mod your toons in a way that promotes their strengths. If you try outspeeding a Revan, you’ll likely not be successful.
    Regarding CLS team: I found Nest to be a better 5th than R2
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I wanna be able to use my CLS in arena, I wanna be able to use my Jango Fett, I wanna be able to use GG, I wanna be able to use Traya, I wanna be able to use RJT, I wanna be able to use MT.

Not everything is about arena. There are many places to use all those toons.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Nothing stops you from using those characters. Go ahead. Be our guest.
    You could even beat Revan teams using those characters, f.ex. Tray and GG. There are counters to Revan lead jedi, you know. They are not incincible.

So after whales moved heaven and earth to get him when he first came out and people have typed 40+ pages of an angry thread denouncing the zFinn nerf, you want them to nerf Revan?

:D:D:D

So after whales moved heaven and earth to get him when he first came out and people have typed 40+ pages of an angry thread denouncing the zFinn nerf, you want them to nerf Revan?

:D:D:D

Whales aren't the only ones who have him now, every shard up to the top 100 is almost exclusively Revan, he is like 87% of the meta which is absurd
  • No.
  • Hahaha. Oh, it never ceases to amaze...
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    I find it funny the SWG programmers felt Enfys was the one that was misbalanced and nerfed her................
  • i just try to stay in the top 200 and not worry about it. people stress over this game too much. usually people that pay and still aren't "the best"
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Jolee- I would be ok if u cut his revive cool down to 3 but made it revive only one toon at a time.

Or

Revan- I think there needs to be a formula to who Revan marks first and it can't be based off rng.

Instead of his special healing 80% reduce it to 50% or possibly even lower, no lower than 30%.

That's really my only gripes. I wouldn't ask for all of these suggestions but any of them would be nice.
  • Im not in the top 50 of arena, my Revan is at 99% complete. Other teams, not Revan, can beat me. Is rather go up against a JKR team than a good CLS team with Han, R2, 3P0, and Chewie. Leave my Revan and Jolee alone! Get better or wait and get the next guy. It's always changing.
    GRANDMASTER
    NeXuSe7msb2g6cet7.jpg