Revan’s Hero ability has ruined any excitement I had for Grand Arena

gpeeee
126 posts Member
Title says it all. Right when I make Hero burn on GMY or Jolee, they start chipping away at my team and sooner than later they are at full health and protection and I have wasted 5 110+ power solid teams. I know I already have one Revan hot topic forum but this is the 3rd Grand Arena where I faced a ridiculous Revan team. No strategy would work on them unless I had Revan or Traya which I don’t. Trust me, I have defeated many Revan’s in my arena, just not the top 20. Super irritated and can’t wait for a change.

Replies

• How did you miss Revan on the second go around?
  • What teams do you use to beat revans in arena?
  • no excuse to waste 5 teams, if its that bad. take out yoda and time the game out taking no further action. He'll be dead for the next team.
  • I'm with OP, Revan is way overpowered and way to game changing.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • So Zfinn, CLS, Traya, and other Revans can all beat him easily at the moment, and thats too overpowered? When three other factions can beat you, then its not that OP
  • Well see, i have a solid Revan team. G12 Revan, GMY, Jolee, Bast, and g10 GK. All relevant zetas except Direct Focus. Its a top 75 team when i really try. I just got wiped by a GA opponent with no revan. OHKO. So its really not as bad as people are complaining.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Sparkle361 wrote: »
    What teams do you use to beat revans in arena?

That's a good point, I used my CLS team with R2 in it, but I put R2 on Defense in my JTR team. I thought Thrawn would be able to take his spot on offense but clearly that's not the case. Will have to switch that 1 character next time.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Pooomba wrote: »
    How did you miss Revan on the second go around?

Didn't try to get him and don't have interest in him. I see that as a problem though if the equation is No G12 Revan=No win.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    no excuse to waste 5 teams, if its that bad. take out yoda and time the game out taking no further action. He'll be dead for the next team.

I couldn't take out Yoda completely but I just realized it probably is because I had R2 on a defensive squad. Still, pretty lame that we have to "Time out" in order to try and beat a team.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    So Zfinn, CLS, Traya, and other Revans can all beat him easily at the moment, and thats too overpowered? When three other factions can beat you, then its not that OP

None of those teams (Except Traya who I don't have) cant beat a fully zeta'd G12 Revan team more than 50 percent of the time. Trust me, I have tried. Yes, lower geared Revan teams are beatable but that's not in my grand arena or arena, only the top teams (Which are 100 percent Revan).
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Makaidos wrote: »
    Well see, i have a solid Revan team. G12 Revan, GMY, Jolee, Bast, and g10 GK. All relevant zetas except Direct Focus. Its a top 75 team when i really try. I just got wiped by a GA opponent with no revan. OHKO. So its really not as bad as people are complaining.

Once you get to full G12+, they will not be beatable greater than 50 percent of the time. HUGE difference.
  • gpeeee wrote: »
    So Zfinn, CLS, Traya, and other Revans can all beat him easily at the moment, and thats too overpowered? When three other factions can beat you, then its not that OP

None of those teams (Except Traya who I don't have) cant beat a fully zeta'd G12 Revan team more than 50 percent of the time. Trust me, I have tried. Yes, lower geared Revan teams are beatable but that's not in my grand arena or arena, only the top teams (Which are 100 percent Revan).

JTR can, I do it all the time
  • I agree, that CLS is difficult against good revans. ZFinn and Nightsisters are solid reliable counters. Using Nightsisters myself in arena and able to beat all revans.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    I fought a team with Bast leading Old Ben, GK, Kannen, and Bindo. That took 3 teams just cause it took for ever to kill them, I never lost a unit. Seemed like a very solid defense squad, I would have had an easier time with a standard Revan team.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Sparkle361 wrote: »
    I agree, that CLS is difficult against good revans. ZFinn and Nightsisters are solid reliable counters. Using Nightsisters myself in arena and able to beat all revans.

I have somehow, without focus, ended up with a G12 Nightsister team. Who would you suggest for the team and team leader? I have Asaj, Zombie, Talzin, Daka, who would be the best fifth for arena?

Thanks for your responses and help guys.
  • Talzin (Lead), Asajj, Daka, Zombie, Spirit. Doublezeta Talzin, Zeta Daka and Asajj.
  • So Zfinn, CLS, Traya, and other Revans can all beat him easily at the moment, and thats too overpowered? When three other factions can beat you, then its not that OP

This^
    GRANDMASTER
    NeXuSe7msb2g6cet7.jpg