100% Critical Chance

2Next

Replies

• Poxx wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Should be possible... Leia, for instance, has a base chance of about 38%. With set bonuses she goes to 53%. If she has optimal primary and secondary stats, you can easily add another 42% to bring her to 95%. Then her leader ability would bring her over 100%.

I suspect it would be pretty difficult without a leader or unique ability. It seems the maximum secondary stat for crit chance is 5%, and I believe the crit chance triangle is 12%, meaning you can get a max of 57% from mods.

I have a cross health mod w/ prot primary, 6.6% crit secondary and 9 speed. It most definitely can go over 5%. Was lvl 1 gold. Speed went up once, crit% went up 3x

rqmoi0hbopto.png
    Best I have
  • My han have 80% crit chance +20% from his unique its 100% xD
    Its moded with a crit damage and a crit chance set with a crit damage triangle... So with 2 more crit sets and a crit chance triangle (with good crit chance secondaries like now) he could reach like 140+150% crit chance haha
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    you do realize you're responding to a comment from 2016 right? before slicing or mk6 mods were a thing.
    Also, why on earth would you max a health mod with a def primary that only had 9 speed and alot of crit chance?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    you do realize you're responding to a comment from 2016 right? before slicing or mk6 mods were a thing.
    Also, why on earth would you max a health mod with a def primary that only had 9 speed and alot of crit chance?

Looks like a decent mod for someone like Sion.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »

looks like a decent mod for nobody
  • ClawsC3 wrote: »
    It is possible to get to 100% with no leadership boost or assistance from other toons.
    fd9yn1z228oz.png

Think that he have his unique so he is at 120%, if there is r2 it reach 130%
  • 100% from just mods is very doable. 24% from 3x2 crit chance sets, 20% from triangle primary (sliced), ~10% max for each of the other 5 mods as secondaries (sliced). 24+20+50=94
    And every single character has a base crit chance over 6% so you can get everyone to 100+% if you have the appropriate set.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

looks like a decent mod for nobody

Looks like an amazing mod for Commander Cody to me.

Ghost Company Commander

Clone allies gain 30% Critical Chance, and other allies gain half that amount. Cody gains 60% Defense for each living Clone ally and other Clone allies gain half that amount. Clone allies recover 5% of their Max Protection whenever they use a Basic ability.

Clones need to crit, and Cody basically gets 4X the defense it says on the mod in a full clone squad. 80% defense primary anyone?
  • DarthLark wrote: »
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    DarthLark wrote: »
    Yes, Lando (including his unique and crit chance up). And sometimes he still doesn't crit. Don't know if that's a bug or wai because other player could have crit avoidance mod.

People can have crit avoidance mods
    Right, but I've never come across anyone using that mod, most people go for the +30 speed

It's good for characters such as Zaalbar that activate core parts of their kit (his Taunt / Counter combo) without a reliance on taking a turn. Teams with heavy TM gain also benefit from avoiding the +30 Speed arrow since their TM will be filled by someone else anyway. So they might have one or two characters fast and the others high offense or defense / sustain.
  • DarthLark wrote: »
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    DarthLark wrote: »
    Yes, Lando (including his unique and crit chance up). And sometimes he still doesn't crit. Don't know if that's a bug or wai because other player could have crit avoidance mod.

People can have crit avoidance mods
    Right, but I've never come across anyone using that mod, most people go for the +30 speed

It's good for characters such as Zaalbar that activate core parts of their kit (his Taunt / Counter combo) without a reliance on taking a turn. Teams with heavy TM gain also benefit from avoiding the +30 Speed arrow since their TM will be filled by someone else anyway. So they might have one or two characters fast and the others high offense or defense / sustain.

@RogueOfTime Please check the dates of the posts you respond to. That one is 2 years old.
This discussion has been closed.