Stun is broken

Hey I sent the bug report online. But stun is broken...this has happened about 15 times last few days...a stunned toon hits 100% turn meter and gets a turn like they weren't stunned. I recorded it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ku51VHkrafrILoyaWIXKiqTsE3J4TRh/view?usp=drivesdk

Notice left toon...stunned....shoots me anyway even though he is stunned....shouldn't happen, happened more than once. Please fix.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's not broken, it's part of the social abilities for TB

6sm0vmdq8gzd.jpg

• Kyno wrote: »

6sm0vmdq8gzd.jpg

it might not be broken but that is a broken ability
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

6sm0vmdq8gzd.jpg

Or it's an incentive to do platoons.
  • Kyno wrote: »

6sm0vmdq8gzd.jpg

LMAO no, no a zeta ability that is more powerful than that(JTR is onle 40%) granted to all at the beginning for free is not an incentive. Its a broken ability that honestly makes DSTB less fun. i dont want to weaken the enemies i want to buff my guys. And before they changed the randomness of the platoons you used to not be able to filled because my guild didnt whale on Marquee characters. so no you are wrong. it is broken.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • It happened once in arena against thrawn...under palps lead..that's it supposed to happen
  • Oh BTW our platoons were full.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Oh BTW our platoons were full.

Next time take some screenshots for documentation. It's wonderfull thing.
  • Riffinator wrote: »

6sm0vmdq8gzd.jpg

LMAO no, no a zeta ability that is more powerful than that(JTR is onle 40%) granted to all at the beginning for free is not an incentive. Its a broken ability that honestly makes DSTB less fun. i dont want to weaken the enemies i want to buff my guys. And before they changed the randomness of the platoons you used to not be able to filled because my guild didnt whale on Marquee characters. so no you are wrong. it is broken.

More like traya, 100%
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Broken here has two meanings:
    1) Not working per game design (i.e. a "bug")
    2) Unacceptably (per a player's opinion) unbalanced.

If the platoons are not filled, the ability to clear these debuffs is clearly part of the game design, and is not broken as per meaning #1.

Since the second meaning is strictly an opinion, it's fair to say that each player is allowed their own opinion on the difficulty (or lack thereof) for certain game mechanics.