Star Wars Resistance Characters coming to SWGoH!

ljcool110
500 posts Member
edited April 2019
Just posted the following on the site - [Removed URL] ~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Replies

• April fools? Hopefully.

The kits sure make it seem like a joke.
  • Just got this ad while on the site:
    lvm8tg2uk0m3.png
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    April fools? Hopefully.

The kits sure make it seem like a joke.

Not sure if April fools or power creep kits 👀
  • Thanks
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Oh hey it's that site that hits you with thirty-one frigging ads when it loads. Sweet Jesus.

Anyway, the number of typos in the kits combined with the fact that one of the abilities is called "made of crap" makes it seem pretty April Fool's-ish.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    That site has done an April fool joke before saying that jar jar is going to be released in to the game. So I wouldn’t be surprised if this site did something like that again.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    That site has done an April fool joke before saying that jar jar is going to be released in to the game. So I wouldn’t be surprised if this site did something like that again.

This.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    The kits are hilarious. If only one of them tries to pull the trigger your whole team will explode and kill itself while spreading debuffs and buffs at the same time to everyone. That's like mixing Sith, Resistance and JKR teams together, pressing random buttons and waiting to see what will happen.
    Definitely fun but highly doubtful to be real.

Edit: Some of the mechanics look very interesting, hopefully some devs will see them.
    Post edited by Kisakee on
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Edit: Some of the mechanics look very interesting, hopefully some devs will see them.

Yeah, there’s actually some fun looking stuff in there. Devs take note.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i refuse to visit that site, post it on the official forum or just go away. freaking addrevenue chasers...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    R1-J5 ‘Bucket’

Light Side, Tank, Colossus

Beep Boop Beep · Basic · Level 8
    Deal physical damage to target and apply accuracy down.

Made of Crap · Unique · Level 8
    Whenever Bucket is defeated, if at least 2 other Colossus allies are present Bucket is revived with 100% health. Additionally Bucket regains 25% protection for each ally at full health when he is revived.

Opportune distraction · Unique · Level 8
    Whenever Bucket takes damage Colossus allies recover 20% health and 20% protection. Bucket gains taunt for 3 turn whenever a Colossus ally is critically hit.

Kazuda Xiono ‘Kaz’

Light Side, Attacker, Resistance, Colossus

Precise Hit · Basic · Level 8
    Deal Physical Damage to target enemy, chance to attack again equal to critical chance. This attack cannot score critical hits and cannot be countered.

Ace Aim · Special · Level 8 (3 turn cooldown)
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call an ally to assist, both attacks ignore protection, on a critical hit gain 50% turn meter.

A Friend in Need · Unique · Level 8
    Whenever an ally is reduced below 100% health Kaz gains +10% offense, and +10% Critical Damage (Stacking) until the end of the encounter. Then Kaz gains 100% Turn Meter and reduces the cooldowns of all Light Side allies by 2.

No One Knows I am a Spy · Unique · Level 8
    Kazuda has +50% Tenacity and cannot be targeted while any other allies are present.

Neeku Vozo

Light Side, Colossus, Healer

I Don’t Understand · Basic · Level 8
    Neeku inflicts confuse on himself, and 3 stacks on target enemy, he inflicts an additional 3 stacks on a random enemy that is not confused for each stack of confuse on Neeku. This effect cannot be evaded or resisted.

Confuse – Detrimental effects build based on the cumulative number of stacks: 1: Cannot gain buffs 2: Cannot counter, assist, or gain bonus Turn Meter (Raid Bosses: -30% Counter Chance) 3: When this character uses their Basic ability, increase their cooldowns by 1 (Raid Bosses: -50% Defense, doesn’t stack with Defense Down)

I Can Fix That · Special · Level 8 (3 turn cooldown)
    Deal special damage to target enemy, if that enemy is confused restore protection to Neeku and target ally equal to the damage dealt multiplied by the stacks of confuse on target enemy.

Why do bad things only happen to me? · Unique · Level 8
    While Neeku is debuffed Colossus allies gain +500% tenacity. Neeku begins each battle with the confused status.

Tam Ryvora

Light Side, Support, Colossus

Why do I have to do all the work? · Basic · Level 8
    Call Target ally to assist, if they critically hit this attack is a guaranteed critical hit, if they do not critically hit this attack ignores protection and does triple damage. This attack deals special damage.

I Just Work Here · Special · Level 8 (3 turn cooldown)
    Gain stealth for 2 turns, gain +20% defense (stacking until end of encounter) and recover 20% health and protection, while stealthed Tam has 100% evasion.
    Whats going on? · Special · Level 8 (4 turn cooldown)
    All Colossus allies lose 5% health (this ability ignores protection) and gain a unique buff Desperation for 2 turns.

Desperation: All cooldowns are reset and the next attack 300% damage (against First Order enemies this attack ignores protection) consuming the desperation buff. This buff cannot be dispelled or copied.

Jarek Yeager

Light Side, Support, Resistance, Colossus

Even the odds · Basic · Level 8
    Deal special damage to target enemy, dispel all buffs on target enemy and apply these buffs to all Colossus allies. This attack cannot be evaded or countered

Regroup · Special · Level 8 (4 turn cooldown)
    Dispel all debuffs on all allies and grant Colossus allies with 5% bonus protection for each existing buff on a Colossus ally.

Maintenance Team · Leader· Level 8
    Colossus allies cannot gain critical hit immunity, whenever a Colossus ally is critically hit they gain 60% Turn Meter and +50% defense stacking until the end of the encounter. Whenever a Colossus ally gains a debuff the Colossus ally with the most turn meter gains an additional 20%.

Torra Doza

Light Side, Attacker, Colossus

Ace Squadron assist · Basic · Level 8
    Deal special damage to all enemies, this attack cannot be evaded or countered, for each critical hit reduce the cooldown of Re-Fuel by 1

Re-Fuel · Special · Level 8 (6 turn cooldown)
    Remove all debuffs from self and gain Offense, Critical Chance and Critical Damage up.

We Are a Team · Unique · Level 8
    Torra has 100% counter chance whenever a Colossus ally has protection reduced to zero, additionally Torra gains 25% turn meter whenever a colossus ally drops below 100% Health.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    i refuse to visit that site, post it on the official forum or just go away. freaking addrevenue chasers...

I use AdBlock Plus and it shuts all that crap out.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_LucifersDaddy @CG_Leviathan
    all that hard work you guys are doing to chase down the cheaters buying cheap crystals and the site you are giving early information + promoting is putting ad's out like this.
    you might want to rethink which sites you guys want to promote
    Just got this ad while on the site:
    lvm8tg2uk0m3.png

• ziglet
    69 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    all that hard work you guys are doing to chase down the cheaters buying cheap crystals and the site you are giving early information + promoting is putting ad's out like this.
    lvm8tg2uk0m3.png

Don’t blame CG, that is a google ad, I see it in YouTube all the time. GF and CG have zero control over those ads.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    ziglet wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    lvm8tg2uk0m3.png

Don’t blame CG, that is a google ad, I see it in YouTube all the time. GF and CG have zero control over those ads.

I never said i blamed CG for it, i posted to draw their attention to the terrible ad filled site that they promote time and again instead of actually posting information on this their official game site.
    just funny that they are banning accounts for doing what the site they actually promote is giving ad's out for
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Considering the ads on that site I've removed the URL.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Poor Gamechanger. Though I expect removing a link may make people more curious and therefore likely to seek out the site.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Considering the ads on that site I've removed the URL.

Thank you @EA_Rtas the amount of ads is bad enough without having ones offering that.
    why are the devs wasting their time fighting against this just for a website they are promoting to give ads that actually promote it though?
    and the owner of said site time and again actually believes there is nothing wrong with these type of ads or money making tactics. shame
  • Ziglet is right, I can try and block ads all day long and it does no good. Google picks ads that are the most "relevant" and shows them. I try to filter out those I feel are inappropriate and have cut the ads showing on the site significantly over the past several months. Jarvind is likely the smartest one in this conversation - he blocks the ads.