How good is c3p0 in all honesty?

I've only got him to 5 stars at the time and haven't invested in him yet. I know he used to be a staple in a finn lead team in sith raid but since the zfinn update I haven't seen or heard much about him. I dont see much of my guild mates using him in their parties and I dont want to invest in my ewoks too much or in him unless he has more use elsewhere.

Replies

• Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    He’s great, so useful and you will not regret investing in him.

As a side bonus your ewok team will help in TW too
  • Options
    I love my ewok team. My only problem is my logray isn't quite 7 star yet so I haven't been able to get beyond a decent point in the droid event. I religiously use my ewoks for all sorts of stuff since I got most of them Zetas and currently gear 11 but since I havent seen much news about 3p0 since finn rework I was skeptical about attempting to progress until I knew he was worth the trouble.
  • Options
    He’s pretty awesome. Combined with rebels he can give either Revan a run for their money in the arena (or TW/GA). However, he doesn’t need to be G12 to be good, and he’s not as essential for raids now that Finn got nerfed, so I don’t know how necessary it would be to 7* him. Supposedly he can do like 20% or so in P3 of STR, but I haven’t had an opening in p3 yet (I tested mine out in P1 as a swap for RT, and my damage was essentially the same, so I think he’s a wash in P1).
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    He makes the already good rebels in resistance better. Is good to improve both JTR and CLS teams significantly, and is still probably decent under Finn.

Worth the investment if you have either of those teams. If you're focused on OR or Se or even like Solo teams than not so much.

He can probably also be used with ewoks, but I haven't heard of him being used there and haven't tried it myself
  • Options
    Replace scavenger Rey with 3PO for P1. Added about 1.5 mil in damage for me and some others in my guild
  • Options
    He's in the P3 HSTR solo team, the team that can do 30% of P1, and the most easy HAAT solo. He also lets CLS beat literally any other squad in arena on offence. You decide.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299