Replies

• MaxiPriest wrote: »
    Is this a joke?

Does it look like a joke?
    tumblr_mijouexOP61rdutw3o1_400.gif
  • jfears2
    185 posts Member
    I wish this were real...

same, I know it's a joke but I totally want a rock just sitting there while the rest of my team battles! It would make me smile each any every battle.

I know usually what I say is sarcasm, this isn't.. I actually want this toon!
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • 2spooky4me

Nice job!
  • This isn't getting as much love as it should. I need this in my roster. I'd happily pay for it..

..as long as you don't make me buy crystals at an inefficient price point as part of the deal ;)
  • Cube root of stacks divided by the exponent of stacks times stacks lost plus 7000 stacks of stacked stacks. Stackity stack stack stack. Stacks. Lol, nice troll.

April Fools everyone.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • DarthAndy wrote: »
    This isn't getting as much love as it should. I need this in my roster. I'd happily pay for it..

..as long as you don't make me buy crystals at an inefficient price point as part of the deal ;)

At the low low price of 1mill crystals!
  • What they could just do is an marquee event for him, and then make him so that you can only play him on nodes or whatever.
  • I'll pay 1mil dollars for him
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I'd certainly pay 1m sim tokens for him
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    I feel like this should actually be created and thrown in the GWar store or something. I would happily use that currency on it and miss out on some shard shop currency just for the novelty.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• LOL!! 😂
    Awesome 😅👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    Can he be revived if defeatet? 😁
    "Query: This "meatbag" is an incoherent babble of useless information. Can I shoot him?"
    ―HK-47
  • I feel like this is a april fools joke
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    I feel like this is a april fools joke

Your grasp of the obvious is unparalleled.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Next, give us bikini leia or prisoner padme please!!!
    Next, give us bikini leia or prisoner padme please!!!

Not so sure about that....
  • KasuDaishi wrote: »
    LOL!! 😂
    Awesome 😅👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    Can he be revived if defeatet? 😁

I'm not sure if he can, but he's going to be tough to defeat - "Carbonite Han gains Taunt and Damage Immunity until he is defeated".
    You can say that Nihilus can bypass this, but his victims can't revive anyway, so moot.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
    Is this a joke?

Tastes like one..

Now, bout bikini leia, it needs some padme
    Is this a joke?

Is it a good movie
    If you're wondering I have a bad habit of getting off topic
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • When is carbonara han gonna drop?

Cant wait to use him to stonewall some pvp!!
  • Stokat
    822 posts Member
    100% GOLD!
  • This will be the best marquee character since [can you hear the sarcasm]
  • Will it be unlock able through having a seven star of all the other Hans?
  • How are we supposed to farm him with only 5 attempts per day?
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Droideka wrote: »
    How are we supposed to farm him with only 5 attempts per day?

Instant-Approval-Credit-Cards.jpg
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Iceninja wrote: »
    This will be the best marquee character since [can you hear the sarcasm]

Yes. lol :lol:
    Ultra wrote: »

Instant-Approval-Credit-Cards.jpg

Ooh. Ouch. lol. Truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it? ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Anyone notice when Han went into the dip he had handcuffs on and once he was frozen his handcuffs were gone
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    UNIT NAME: Carbonite Han
    ALIGNMENT: Light
    CATEGORIES: Light Side, Scoundrel, Decoration
    A ruthless decoration that is extremely effective at taking down the enemy leader

ABILITIES:

Basic: Thud

FINAL TEXT: If target enemy has feet, deal Physical damage to them and inflict Speed Down for the rest of the encounter. While the target has this Speed Down, they are inflicted with Stagger at the start of their turn. These effects can't be resisted or dispelled.

Special 1: Thaw

bgzi12c0tkbj.png

FINAL TEXT: If Han Solo is not present, Carbonite Han defeats himself and becomes Han Solo. This ability cannot be used while Carbonite Han has any stacks of Frozen or while Han Solo is present and must be used if possible.

Unique 1: Hang Around

qm0maoorj0gd.jpg

FINAL TEXT: At the start of the battle, Carbonite Han gains Taunt and Damage Immunity until he is defeated. Heat attacks with a sufficient heat threshold ignore this Damage Immunity but remove 20.19 stacks of Frozen. These effects can't be dispelled.

Unique 2: Chill Out

95f75hw4fbfz.gif

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) At the start of each encounter, Carbonite Han gains 3720 stacks of Frozen. Whenever Princess Leia or Boushh attacks, Carbonite Han loses 8 stacks of Frozen. Whenever an enemy Boba Fett, Gamorrean Guard, Jabba, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, or Ugnaught attacks, Carbonite Han gains a quarter of the number of stacks lost since the last time he had stacks reduced for each Boba Fett, Gamorrean Guard, Jabba, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, and Ugnaught enemy, unless he gained stacks since then. If he gained stacks since the last time he lost stacks, he instead gains thrice as many stacks as he would have stacked, plus an additional 3 stacks for every cube root of stacks he lost since the last time he lost stacks. Whenever Carbonite Han loses stacks, if Princess Leia doesn't have Stealth or if Boushh doesn't have a Thermal Detonator, the enemy Jabba takes an immediate bonus turn. Whenever Carbonite Han gains stacks, if Princess Leia has Stealth and Boushh has a Thermal Detonator, all Black Sun enemies take a bonus turn and deal 4.1 times more damage for each 1.4 stacks of Frozen on Carbonite Han during this bonus turn.

SYNERGY:
    Hans, Drapes, Elsa & Frosty (Snowman)

So this is why communication is poor? Been busy with the April Fools joke?
  • Will he be released before the April's TW bonusses kick in? If so, what does he share with the other Hans? And who to sub out for Carbonite Han?
This discussion has been closed.