Kit Rework: Bastila Shan (Fallen)

12346Next

Replies

• It looks like Corrupted Battle Meditation can only prevent debuffs when Darth Revan is in the leader slot? Does anyone else read it that way? Or is just worded badly and it always does that?
  • It looks like Corrupted Battle Meditation can only prevent debuffs when Darth Revan is in the leader slot? Does anyone else read it that way? Or is just worded badly and it always does that?

Its worded correctly to reflect that that abilit indeed only functions like that if DR is the leader.
  • R2E2s
    43 posts Member
    Will BSF get ferocity 1st then try to apply CBM or will it be she tries to apply CBM then get ferocity?
  • Has anyone invested in her zeta and found that the 50% potency is worth it?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Has anyone invested in her zeta and found that the 50% potency is worth it?

I don't have it, but seems like tenacity down from HK may make it irrelevant at least against JKR? Foresight may be useful against other teams. Maybe wait and see.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    I didn't notice her healing on both herself and Revan. Just only when she does an attack.
  • Anyone can halp me understand if, in Unique 3: "If Jedi Knight Revan is on the enemy squad: Bastila gains Advantage and Foresight for one turn at the start of Jedi Knight Revan's turns." <--- this can work without Darth Revan in the team?

Regards and thanks in advance
  • Arfa02 wrote: »
    Anyone can halp me understand if, in Unique 3: "If Jedi Knight Revan is on the enemy squad: Bastila gains Advantage and Foresight for one turn at the start of Jedi Knight Revan's turns." <--- this can work without Darth Revan in the team?

Regards and thanks in advance

Yes, Fallen Bastila will gain those buffs even if Darth Revan isn’t on her team.
  • Galanthus
    49 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    When will you stop giving sith more power than Jedi? The light side Jedi have never been equal to or better than dark side Sith...it even almost looks like in a 1v1 of Jedi Bastila equally leveled/geared/skills trained to a Fallen Bastila, the fallen will ALWAYS win.
  • Galanthus wrote: »
    When will you stop giving sith more power than Jedi? The light side Jedi have never been equal to or better than dark side Sith...it even almost looks like in a 1v1 of Jedi Bastila equally leveled/geared/skills trained to a Fallen Bastila, the fallen will ALWAYS win.

What are you talking about? Jedi have ruled the last 6 months...Jedi Knight Revan. They still do.
  • Galanthus wrote: »

Um, you do realise jedi bastilla has a top tier lead ability, right? Badstilla has none.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    So when is Bastila Shan getting a kit upgrade synergy with JKR since these two toons are mirror opposites in kits
    THANK YOU FOR THIS
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    So when is Bastila Shan getting a kit upgrade synergy with JKR since these two toons are mirror opposites in kits
    THANK YOU FOR THIS

So it was your idea? Thank you for that.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Has anyone invested in her zeta and found that the 50% potency is worth it?

Yhe foresight is useful against CLS teams cause cls will use his special against DR and it will miss
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Unable to apply negative effects while having locked CBM is the most uninteractive ability i’ve Ever seen! Literally trivializes the mirror match and you can’t use your characters that you paid or grinder for unless she goes first. If your going to print something as powerful as this effect make it so it’s every other turn or only a 50% chance to apply so there is some chance or balance. My two cents on the unique.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Unable to apply negative effects while having locked CBM is the most uninteractive ability i’ve Ever seen! Literally trivializes the mirror match and you can’t use your characters that you paid or grinder for unless she goes first. If your going to print something as powerful as this effect make it so it’s every other turn or only a 50% chance to apply so there is some chance or balance. My two cents on the unique.

You know a CBMed badstilla can still inflict her own CBM, right?
    Its basically both teams can only rely on their own strength without stun/fear monkey business. I like it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    CBM is so broken
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Necro thread. Closed.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
This discussion has been closed.