bromzium ally points

DarthPorg3724
97 posts Member
edited April 2019
I have hundreds of thousands of ally points cause if your not constantly spending them it can stack up really quick. Can we please get a mass sim button or something similar. Or maybe even another way to spend ally points other than the weekly mod salvage from the store. It's not that I'm lazy its just that when you have like 800,000 ally points and can only spend fifty at a time I don't want to take a week doing that. Let's do some quick math here if it takes three seconds to spend fifty ally points and 800,000/50=160,000 then you multiply that by 3 seconds each that's 480,000 seconds and 480,000 seconds is an hour and twenty minutes straight just sitting there pressing the same button over and over again. I'm sure there are some people at the top of there shard that feel me or p2p people who are constantly spending lots of crystals doing refreshes on energy and swimming constantly just racking up ally points, so I'm curious to how many ally points people have any feedback on my ideas.

Replies

• Another thread that could be solved with a simple search. I’ll even do the work for you :smile:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1822039#Comment_1822039
  • I use my ally coins when i need shards for the shard shop and the odd fully crafted carbanti
  • keknoby
    93 posts Member
    i think you are not really what we can call a good mathematician... ;)

almost everything you say here is wrong... (except the fact than there are not a lot of options for using the bronzium "ally points" )
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    I have hundreds of thousands of ally points cause if your not constantly spending them it can stack up really quick. Can we please get a mass sim button or something similar. Or maybe even another way to spend ally points other than the weekly mod salvage from the store. It's not that I'm lazy its just that when you have like 800,000 ally points and can only spend fifty at a time I don't want to take a week doing that. Let's do some quick math here if it takes three seconds to spend fifty ally points and 800,000/50=160,000 then you multiply that by 3 seconds each that's 480,000 seconds and 480,000 seconds is an hour and twenty minutes straight just sitting there pressing the same button over and over again. I'm sure there are some people at the top of there shard that feel me or p2p people who are constantly spending lots of crystals doing refreshes on energy and swimming constantly just racking up ally points, so I'm curious to how many ally points people have any feedback on my ideas.

Why let it amass to that amount? I get the desire for more avenues to spend, they added one probably wont be adding more anytime soon. That being said, spend when you have 20k, it's not as tedious.
  • Lichbane
    222 posts Member
    If you’re on android, use auto clicker. Turn it on, do the crossword in whatever newspaper or magazine is available. By the time you’re done, your points should be spent.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • I have hundreds of thousands of ally points cause if your not constantly spending them it can stack up really quick. Can we please get a mass sim button or something similar. Or maybe even another way to spend ally points other than the weekly mod salvage from the store. It's not that I'm lazy its just that when you have like 800,000 ally points and can only spend fifty at a time I don't want to take a week doing that. Let's do some quick math here if it takes three seconds to spend fifty ally points and 800,000/50=160,000 then you multiply that by 3 seconds each that's 480,000 seconds and 480,000 seconds is an hour and twenty minutes straight just sitting there pressing the same button over and over again. I'm sure there are some people at the top of there shard that feel me or p2p people who are constantly spending lots of crystals doing refreshes on energy and swimming constantly just racking up ally points, so I'm curious to how many ally points people have any feedback on my ideas.

You're in good shape for the next Tournament 😂
  • I have hundreds of thousands of ally points cause if your not constantly spending them it can stack up really quick. Can we please get a mass sim button or something similar. Or maybe even another way to spend ally points other than the weekly mod salvage from the store. It's not that I'm lazy its just that when you have like 800,000 ally points and can only spend fifty at a time I don't want to take a week doing that. Let's do some quick math here if it takes three seconds to spend fifty ally points and 800,000/50=160,000 then you multiply that by 3 seconds each that's 480,000 seconds and 480,000 seconds is an hour and twenty minutes straight just sitting there pressing the same button over and over again. I'm sure there are some people at the top of there shard that feel me or p2p people who are constantly spending lots of crystals doing refreshes on energy and swimming constantly just racking up ally points, so I'm curious to how many ally points people have any feedback on my ideas.

I'm down to 818,000 Ally points now. I peaked at 1.4 million a while back. I have been waiting for an Ally point Sim for a while.

Heck, I've got 56,000 Sim tickets. I'd happily cash in some of them to Sim my Ally points
  • Monel wrote: »

Why let it amass to that amount? I get the desire for more avenues to spend, they added one probably wont be adding more anytime soon. That being said, spend when you have 20k, it's not as tedious.

because I would spend lots of time in game anyway and I would amass lots a day because id lots of energy refreshes.
  • Lichbane wrote: »
    If you’re on android, use auto clicker. Turn it on, do the crossword in whatever newspaper or magazine is available. By the time you’re done, your points should be spent.

I'm IOS I wish we had that, that sounds really nice.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Broziums were helpful before they nerfed the living crap out of the drops.... be nice to not have 0 shard currency all the time
  • Lichbane
    222 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Lichbane wrote: »

I'm IOS I wish we had that, that sounds really nice.

Under ‘accessibility’ go to switch control and set up a new recipe. Hard to explain in text, but it kind of does the same thing, but it’s not automatic. You still have to tap a lot to get it to go, but reduces the number of taps by at least two thirds. A bit better than doing it all manually.

On a side note, pretty sure people can claim for RSI related problems due to games not providing alternate means. ;)
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member

Ok....what's auto clicker. Seriously....this is a thing? Tell me more please!
  • Lichbane
    222 posts Member
    EricsonX wrote: »

Ok....what's auto clicker. Seriously....this is a thing? Tell me more please!

App on the play store, full name; Automatic Clicker by SimpleHat Software. Follow the instructions and away you go. Only problem with it, when you activate it, you’ll get a pop up advert, just click the tiny x and away you go.

Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

You say its not lazy.... but its either lazy OR you speculated a large stockpile would be beneficial down the road...

Either way rest of us clicked so now U click. Enjoy have fun !
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I had a million back when tournaments were a thing--I really wanted Jyn. Back then you could buy ally points with galactic war currency. Anyway, when they said they weren't doing tournaments any more I watched an episode of Borgia on Netflix and by the time the episode was over I was done.

After that I just spent down to 0 at the end of every day, because it's a lot easier to open ~10 packs before bed every night than it is to open ~70 every Sunday or ~280 once a month.

It's a thing I learned when I was a kid--Doing a little thing every day is easier than doing a great big thing once.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.