Iconic characters that need to be released

Aydnie
432 posts Member
Too much KOTOR content... too much of the prelogy content, of the new disney films contents... there is two ICONIC characters that lacks in the game.

And the first of them all :

Han Solo in a black suit. Yes, the one from the event. He is iconic ! You can't say he is "represented" by Han Solo from the pit - this one Han Solo doesn't represents the diversity that Han Solo is, as himself alone.

Secondly, another character that is very important in the movies, Han Solo of Endor. Why don't we have him yet ? He is also very representative. Once again I can't satisfy myself with just 6 Hans Solos where there should be one Han for every second he appears on a movie !

Another copy of Han is still more relevant than this KOTOR stuff... everyone knows that Stormtrooper Han and Captain Han are two very different persons... not to count the other Hans... we need more Hans, not that Revans or stuff that no one knows..

Another character that we need is Stormtrooper Luke, why don't he have a character yet ? Make him a synergy with Stormtrooper Han.
And also release Fake Prisonner Chewbacca, and add him synergies with St luke and St han as well, release Prisoner Leia, Leia of Endor, add her some Ewok synergies, and why do we only get 1 character for R2 and C3po ? This is discrimination, just because they are droids, they just get one character to represent them ?

Replies

• I hate the kotor stuff but the last thing the game needs is more Han Solos
  • If we add more Hans, we can Solo everything twice.
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Han Solo from the old republic (time traveller)

Leadership ability : Travelling though time, meet your own yourself

all allied Hans Solos gain 300% damage, protection, health, potency, tenacity and speed per allied Han Solo. Whenever an allied Han attacks, all allied Hans are called. After possible bonus turns, all allied Hans Solos pre-load their own turn meter. If one of the enemies is a Han Solo, and the enemy team don't have Han Solo from the old republic (time traveller) in their team, you convince that Han to come in your own team ; you gain him as an ally.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Hantal86 wrote: »
    I hate the kotor stuff but the last thing the game needs is more Han Solos

What about stormtrooper Luke ? Or Imperial Officier Cassian Andor ! Add the disguised Jyn Erso and.. well.. K2 disguising.. and you get ??

a new faction : the fake empire.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    True Iconic Characters We Need:
    Prequel Movies Era:
    Padme Amidala, Jar Jar Binks, Chancellor "The Senate" Palpatine, Master Kenobi, Fallen Anakin Skywalker

Original Trilogy Movies:
    Jabba, Admiral Piett (The only Admiral to survive Vader's wrath in the movies and the fans wrote Lucas to include him in ROTJ), Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
  • None of these are really iconic though. We already have the most iconic Han in the game in the form of Raid Han, and when you think of RotJ Leia, everyone's default is Slave Leia, which Disney is never going to do.
    Fake Prisoner Chewie is pretty much the same as regular Chewie, and with his hands bound, I think he'll be more useless in the game than Clone Wars Chewie.
    ST Luke is unlikely to happen as there is literally no need for him - we already have FarmBoy Luke for his HJ.
    The in-game R2 we have is prequel R2, as seen by his rocket boosters (which broke by the time of the Originals), so in combat, a new R2 will be less useful with less abilities.
    In-game 3P0 is OT (from Ewok synergy), and the only time he ever did anything in the Prequels was when he was half battle droid, where he was still pretty useless.

Jedi Luke is still an iconic character needed, as are Padme, Jedi Master Obi-Wan, and Lord Vader/Pre-Suit Vader.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    None of these are really iconic though. We already have the most iconic Han in the game in the form of Raid Han, and when you think of RotJ Leia, everyone's default is Slave Leia, which Disney is never going to do.
    Fake Prisoner Chewie is pretty much the same as regular Chewie, and with his hands bound, I think he'll be more useless in the game than Clone Wars Chewie.
    ST Luke is unlikely to happen as there is literally no need for him - we already have FarmBoy Luke for his HJ.
    The in-game R2 we have is prequel R2, as seen by his rocket boosters (which broke by the time of the Originals), so in combat, a new R2 will be less useful with less abilities.
    In-game 3P0 is OT (from Ewok synergy), and the only time he ever did anything in the Prequels was when he was half battle droid, where he was still pretty useless.

Jedi Luke is still an iconic character needed, as are Padme, Jedi Master Obi-Wan, and Lord Vader/Pre-Suit Vader.

did you got the irony of my original post
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    guys !! I know what character we should release.....

Luke skywalker (in training)

when Luke was training with Yoda
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    pou4btuml0ns.jpeg
  • Aydnie wrote: »
    None of these are really iconic though. We already have the most iconic Han in the game in the form of Raid Han, and when you think of RotJ Leia, everyone's default is Slave Leia, which Disney is never going to do.

did you got the irony of my original post

Honestly? I wasn't really sure if you were joking or not. I'm still not 100% positive where you stand on anything Star Wars related.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Iconic means you will never forget that toon

I dream of that sweet beautifil Maz every day

You have slave leia i have sweet sweet maz

You have jyn and padme

I have that sweet sweet SY Snootles

• HK22 wrote: »
    Prequel Movies Era:
    Padme Amidala, Jar Jar Binks, Chancellor "The Senate" Palpatine, Master Kenobi, Fallen Anakin Skywalker

Original Trilogy Movies:
    Jabba, Admiral Piett (The only Admiral to survive Vader's wrath in the movies and the fans wrote Lucas to include him in ROTJ), Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker

This would be great.
  • I'd like to see a Bacta-tank Luke and Post-trash compactor Trooper-suit Han. Dagobah R2 and Endor Chewy tied to a stick would be great additions too.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    And a version of C3po levitating on a chair !
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Aren't 5 Hans enough? (rhetorical question)
    HK22 wrote: »
    Prequel Movies Era:

Original Trilogy Movies:

^ This.
    And the first one off that list we need first imho would be Padme!
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Aren't 5 Hans enough? (rhetorical question)
    HK22 wrote: »
    Prequel Movies Era:

Original Trilogy Movies:

^ This.
    And the first one off that list we need first imho would be Padme!

Nah, Jabba should come first. Padme is boring and mainstream
  • We need Padme, Jar Jar, Hux, Snoke and Fallen Ani. Oh and a Mace rework.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    We need Padme, Jar Jar, Hux, Snoke and Fallen Ani. Oh and a Mace rework.

^ Yep. Agree.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    We need in this game we call SWGoH...
    Old Captain Rex
    Old Captain Gregor
    Old Captain Wolf