Event became harder?

Can anyone confirm that they deliberately made event harder?
I mean, there is a video where guy used 88k power pack no zetas, boba lead. Greedo t7 and he managed to get 7*.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxejQ2PEp0Q
I have zeta on boba, greedo t12, 440% total potency, 96k power pack and i'm not even close in 3 hours of constant attempts.

Replies

• jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    RangarVD wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm that they deliberately made event harder?
    I mean, there is a video where guy used 88k power pack no zetas, boba lead. Greedo t7 and he managed to get 7*.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxejQ2PEp0Q
    I have zeta on boba, greedo t12, 440% total potency, 96k power pack and i'm not even close in 3 hours of constant attempts.

They did not make the event harder.

Just because it's doable at 88k power doesn't mean it was easy or successful on the first attempt. It's a very hard event and plenty of folks have struggled with very strong teams.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    The answer to such questions is always no. They don't tune event difficulty between runs unless stated otherwise.

The optimal team has zBossk leader, Dengar and Boba in the team, with G12 toons and relatively good mods. Anything less than that is heavily susceptible to RNG. For some it's easy on first attempt, others struggle after 30+ restarts.
  • update, with t6 modules and 220-240 speed, having around 440% of total potency i was able to do it in less than 200 attempts.
    Thank you guys for your replies. Additional motivation is never redundant.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Congratulations!
  • Certainly not. I did it on my first try this time around. Bossk makes it easier, and he's more than worth it.
    My previous attempts without Bossk to get 5* last time took many retries.
  • I just did it with an 88kish team with no zetas and the same toons as that video. Took 3 hours of retries but I did it. So I don't think the difficulty has changed it is just very RNG dependant.
  • I just did it with z book G12, boba g10, Cad g10, jango g9, and dhengar g9. Without swapping to my arena mods.

It took a few tries and I was expecting to have to move arena mods over after GA lock, but I got lucky.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    update, with t6 modules and 220-240 speed, having around 440% of total potency i was able to do it in less than 200 attempts.

I'd rather just give CG 20-30 bucks flat at that point.
  • Difficulty equates to revenue generation. Everyone here is guessing if it was made more difficult. Only CG knows. I think it's odd a less desireable character like chewie is a more difficult event that Jedi Knight Revan who is clearly game breaking.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    EricsonX wrote: »
    update, with t6 modules and 220-240 speed, having around 440% of total potency i was able to do it in less than 200 attempts.

I'd rather just give CG 20-30 bucks flat at that point.

Nah, I dusted off the mmo I play. They want to drive players away I guess. The CEO said they need to rethink how they do things. No kidding, really? Lol