Changes (and Additional Changes) Coming in the Next Update [MEGA]

Replies

• Dhuriya24 wrote: »
    Uh...many people dont have old Revan and especially new Revan...Are they trying to make this game cave in on itself like Force Arena due to power creep and uncontrollable greed...? How do you make reverse progress in making the playerbase actually satisfied? Also curious about how 0% of the important characters needed for Revan/Dre ended up in the GEC store or the Guild store :|

I hate this change. I think it could result in players spending less crystals. 2 refreshes with 24 chances sounds a lot better than 15.

As far as the shipments? They said they weren’t adding to these months ago. I kind of get it because they want new players to have the same toons to target starting off but they did add Young Han to the guild store not long ago.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Something big may be coming and they are going to make it both harder and easier to work it - harder with less attempts, easier with more time to farm whatever.

Still a low blow on a Friday...word to the wise, drop bad news on Monday, that day stinks anyway.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • ronnio
    69 posts Member
    Rubbish. Keep 8 Sims.
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    I can’t wait to slow farm the Darth Revan toons that I haven’t started yet because I was busy farming other things.
  • 124 days to get a toon to 7* was too long, imo. Making it now 198 is outrageous. As a new player who started in December and just reached 85 in the past month, this is going to further increase the gap between where my account is compared to the long term players. Very bad move for new and little to no money spent players alike.

When your whales are left with only other whales to fight, resulting in a race to their respective bank accounts, they will get bored and quit. You need to do things that benefit the f2p to low tier spenders to keep enough people in the game for the whales to beat up on if you want the game to last.
  • KilumNatta
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I’ve been a player for going on three years and it seems to me that I’m always a step behind. I’m free to play with occasional spending and to me when the attempts for hard nodes increased to 8 it helped me to advance and not be further behind.

So today after reading the update by CG I’m forced to voice my opinion and concerns. It already takes months to farm a single character on F2P players and with the reduction of attempts. If CG were to put character shards in the galactic store or others I’d have no problem. However since CG insists on new characters being farmable only in hard nodes I am forced to protest.

If you’re reading this CG from one of your players I hope you feel my displeasure from your actions. I do not want to go back to 5 attempts I’d rather keep my 8. I know there are plenty of others who’ll agree with me.
  • 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    I also love how they always drop bad news on a Friday then skedaddle on out of their offices for the weekend so that they don’t have to deal with any fallout.
  • Witness
    48 posts Member
    Typical. CG. Hey look it’s friday. By the way we’re gonna **** you off. Have a great weekend!
  • LazyPerfection
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    <Deleting since after the merging of topics this no longer makes sense>
    Post edited by LazyPerfection on
  • NePlusUltra_kRh
    82 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Absolute **** all. No fun, farming is boring and hard enough. The only upside is that I can farm more characters at once, but shocker, they all take what 50% longer to 7*? Yayayayayayay...
  • Witness
    48 posts Member
    Agree
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    CG YOU ARE STUPID!
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    Agree
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Disappointed Yoda is disappointed
    7g4lo59b4y45.png

• Xel
    18 posts Member
    Agree
  • Hey, you know that change we made that one time? The one that you liked? Turns out too many people loved it, so we're gonna roll it back. You're Welcome!

Rabble rabble...8 -> 5 is completely ridiculous and unnecessary... what they NEED to do is remove the limit on fleet nodes!
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Agree
  • Yeah...that's pretty brutal. I mean I don't know what the bottom line impact is for CG but this is a bad change.
  • Grimstoned wrote: »
    A lot of people in my guild are moving on to that other game.... it’s sad but it’s happening people.

What other game? Also... what's up dude!
  • The release cadence is ridiculous anyways, if you don't spend a bunch of money you'll be 4-5 months behind on a single make or break character. This game has gotten way out of hand on the P2W scale. It's a specific greed lust company at the helm anyways, so you kinda expect that. Even their console games... c'mon.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Agree.
  • The game is on a downward spiral.

Gap between new and old players is so much that it's already impossible to catch up.The rollback to 5 attempts is like a nail in their coffin
  • Pervysage
    102 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    One of CG's more popular decisions (upping hard nodes to 8 attempts) is being reversed again and they're once again making the unpopular announcement on a Friday evening so they can peace out for the weekend and hope it blows over by Monday. I know my crystal spending has gone up as I actually feel like I get value out of refreshing a node at 8 attempts to get myself to 16. . . Now it's the same cost to go from 5 to 10 which is basically the same as not refreshing at 8 attempts. Not gonna happen.
  • TheHound9171
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I have never commented on this forum before or said anything bad about cg, but this is awful. It’s a pure cash grab to do this to players of all levels
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Droideka wrote: »
    I also love how they always drop bad news on a Friday then skedaddle on out of their offices for the weekend so that they don’t have to deal with any fallout.

It works, though. Everyone froths at the mouth for a few days, then they remember that they're addicts and they're going to keep playing anyway so by the time CG is around again they're just grumbling to themselves and playing and spending like always.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Any idea of “when” this is happening? I need 10 days of Node refreshing to reach requirements for 7 star MFalc. if it’s next couple of days I should just settle for 6 I guess??
  • Maybe they’ll increase the drop rate hahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Epic fail
This discussion has been closed.