How has Darth Revan impacted your arena so far?

13Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    There are some, but they fall just as easily as JKR (easier, actually - especially since there are at least 2 or 3 teams that can beat DR - CLS, Palp/Trio, etc.)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • All of the top 15 now Darth Revan. 17 of top 20.
  • Only 5 in my top 20. Most still running JKR.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    He’s made it so I can win arena battles on auto in less than 20 seconds... instead to taking a whole minute and a half vs JKR teams ;)

VuabpwD.jpg
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    18 dr in top 50, 14 in top 20
  • How do u beat DR with JKR? Like seriously, and i'm not talkin bout the talzin zombie variant either. Is there a way?
    JKR can mark anyone and bypass taunt. Go after DR's money maker in Basitlla shan fallen. Once she's gone, that group loses a ton of potency. It's still dangerous, but - not as without her.

Sounds easy till u meet a max geared and properly modded dbast.
  • 37 JKR, 2 DR, and 11 EZPZ lead with DR in support.
  • How do u beat DR with JKR? Like seriously, and i'm not talkin bout the talzin zombie variant either. Is there a way?
    JKR can mark anyone and bypass taunt. Go after DR's money maker in Basitlla shan fallen. Once she's gone, that group loses a ton of potency. It's still dangerous, but - not as without her.

Sounds easy till u meet a max geared and properly modded dbast.

Edzachary. If badstilla can survive revans assault... A couple GMY hits and GK's all call, its over. Her crit avoidance arrow does wonders.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    like 15 dr, now the people who was in the top 50/100 that was able to crack top 10/20 with their crap mods can't crack the dr wall
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • It hasn’t effected the November 2016 share, not many gotem. On the February 2017 shard a lot gotem, it’s a more competitive shard in arena
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    It’s been amazing. 15 second auto wins. No more senseless battles of 3-4 minutes fighting through foresight and revives
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    Mostly Palp leads now. #rockpaperscissors
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    Mostly Palp leads now. #rockpaperscissors

Revan under palpatine lead ?
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    I'm sure it's better with Revan, but Palp(L), DN, Traya, Vader, then Sion or Badstila does well against most DRevan comps.