Farm BH ships is unsettling

Prev1
I have been farming BH ships since the first Falcon came out and I have only got 7 * tooth, 39/100 xanadu and 0/100 IG .. It is the first time I will not get to 7 * after farming from the first launch of the legendary event. Fall rates are unfortunate getting 1 fragment or none most times. I feel very disappointed ..

Replies

• I have been farming BH ships since the first Falcon came out and I have only got 7 * tooth, 39/100 xanadu and 0/100 IG .. It is the first time I will not get to 7 * after farming from the first launch of the legendary event. Fall rates are unfortunate getting 1 fragment or none most times. I feel very disappointed ..

Tough luck bruh
  • Same here, I'm at 5/100 and 7/100 for the two ships, certainly a very frustrating thing to deal with. And on top of that they want to reduce the nodes to 5 attempts, unbelievable.
    evoluza wrote: »
    Refresh the node once then...

We we shouldn't be forced to
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    That's bad luck. I got it at 5* first time, and just finished the final shards of IG-2000. No refreshes, but cut it finer than I would have liked.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    If you don’t refresh then you need to learn how to farm again. There is no mistery. If you want to be on top you need to invest cristals. Simple as that. I’m a F2P and my life change when I learnt that. Allmost never miss a new meta... except for JKR. That was near impossible. But now I know I need to hoard more cristals in case CG wants to throw us another curve ball like that.
  • gflegui wrote: »
    If you don’t refresh then you need to learn how to farm again. There is no mistery. If you want to be on top you need to invest cristals. Simple as that. I’m a F2P and my life change when I learnt that. Allmost never miss a new meta... except for JKR. That was near impossible. But now I know I need to hoard more cristals in case CG wants to throw us another curve ball like that.

You’re absolutely right...there is no “mistery”. Keep hoarding those cristals!
  • gflegui wrote: »

I Surcharge three or four times in a day 🤣 and in each attempt are 2 or 3 as much crack
  • Same here, I'm at 5/100 and 7/100 for the two ships, certainly a very frustrating thing to deal with. And on top of that they want to reduce the nodes to 5 attempts, unbelievable.

Nobody is forcing you. Hence why you wont get HMF. That's just your decision.
    I've been farming since HMF came out and I only do 1 refresh a day on 1 BH ship.
    Spoiler alert, I'm gonna have all 7* in the next week.
    25 crystals a day. That's all.
  • Firebrigade
    852 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Same here, I'm at 5/100 and 7/100 for the two ships, certainly a very frustrating thing to deal with. And on top of that they want to reduce the nodes to 5 attempts, unbelievable.

Nobody’s forcing you, but you’re also not entitled to get it. 50 crystals per day total could have doubled your attempts, and we get more than 50 per day for free without counting anything from arenas. You made your choice.

Then... don't?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I mean, I finished my farms a couple weeks ago.

I started before the announcement that they'd be needed, of course. But even that should be a lesson--Quit chasing the meta because you're never going to catch it without spending money. Do what you want to do because it's fun. In this case it works out that I'll have caught up with the meta without having spent money. Were I just checking off boxes that some dumb youtube video told me were the important boxes to check, I'd still be farming the last meta.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Why shouldnt you?
  • IG007
    40 posts Member
    Just 25 crystals a day to cut your farm time in half seems like a very small price to pay.
  • OpticGK_Alex
    343 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Same here, I'm at 5/100 and 7/100 for the two ships, certainly a very frustrating thing to deal with. And on top of that they want to reduce the nodes to 5 attempts, unbelievable.

I've been farming since HMF came out and I only do 1 refresh a day on 1 BH ship.

Wow, how do u get energy for free???!!!!
    Post edited by OpticGK_Alex on

Wow, how do get energy for free???!!!!

...wut
  • On the bright side, your number of attempts daily will soon be reduced from 8 to 5. (Sarcasm)
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Yes. Yes it is. I stopped farming them at 6*. Farming another 100 shards for both ig2000 just doesn’t seem worthy and a PITA. I may regret it once we are back to 5 attempts on hard nodes but I just can’t do it. 100 shards pretty much means 3 months of continuous farm... Bleh
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    On the bright side, your number of attempts daily will soon be reduced from 8 to 5. (Sarcasm)
    Looking on the bright side, less attempts mean less chances to fail. :D
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Yes. Yes it is. I stopped farming them at 6*. Farming another 100 shards for both ig2000 just doesn’t seem worthy and a PITA. I may regret it once we are back to 5 attempts on hard nodes but I just can’t do it. 100 shards pretty much means 3 months of continuous farm... Bleh

Better get started, then.
  • Tiedye
    16 posts Member
    A hard farm on the bh ships was the best investment a ftp player could have mare since the announcement of HMF. Fleet arena is much less competitive and better rewards than squad, it is a must for ftp and you missed out if you haven't been using your refreshes on these ships everyday. I hit 5* hmf last time and get myself 400 crystals a day for it now, getting me 3 cantina and hard node refreshes everyday. Hoping theirs not 100 7* falcons next week but they'll be chasing me not the other way around and my fleets been gearing up around my falcon for months so I'll be ok for a while.
  • Darthsm
    56 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Honestly i cant wait to spend all spring and summer farming pog the lesser.
  • Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    I have been farming BH ships since the first Falcon came out and I have only got 7 * tooth, 39/100 xanadu and 0/100 IG .. It is the first time I will not get to 7 * after farming from the first launch of the legendary event. Fall rates are unfortunate getting 1 fragment or none most times. I feel very disappointed ..

I feel your pain but imo this isn't as big a deal as not being able to 7 star a character. Only thing ships really are used for is pvp. I always felt 7 star is more important for raids and there are no ship raids yet. I think you'll be fine with 6 star falcon and be able to climb more easily than without it. I've asked around about 5 star vs 7 star falcon, and though you'll fall on defense when someone else with falcon attacks you, it's not as big a difference on offense.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Darthsm wrote: »

.......He’s in the Galactic War store. It takes three weeks to complete him from scratch.

But, even if he wasn’t, then that’s no excuse. You know who the hard farms are, and the sooner you finish them the sooner you can be lauuuughing when people complain that they don’t have Lobot or the Hoth Rebels or General Veers.

Do it and have it done, then you never have to worry about doing it again.
  • Nevet
    20 posts Member

laughed way harder at this than i should have
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    Nevet wrote: »

laughed way harder at this than i should have

Your laughing about this made me laugh when I read it.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    The falcon will be back again in a couple of months, bud
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    The falcon will be back again in a couple of months, bud
    More like 3 months. The legendary/hero cycles are now around 90 +/-10 days.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Wait, they don’t give you the Falcon for free?! This is preposterous!
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I agree. I swear that drop rate for cade bane’s ship is lower than for other characters/ships farms
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Darthsm wrote: »

.......He’s in the Galactic War store. It takes three weeks to complete him from scratch.

But, even if he wasn’t, then that’s no excuse. You know who the hard farms are, and the sooner you finish them the sooner you can be lauuuughing when people complain that they don’t have Lobot or the Hoth Rebels or General Veers.

Do it and have it done, then you never have to worry about doing it again.

The problem is the pain you feel farming IG2k while primarily obtaining Poggle. I farmed Poggle long ago from the shops before knowing he'd never amount to anything. Then while farming for the MilFal, I was bombarded with Poggle more often than not. Good for dupes, but yuck.