Titanu
11 posts Member
edited March 2020
ILB
Post edited by Titanu on

Replies

• Titanu
    11 posts Member
    Also, i`m aware of my BH gear levels, but i dont have any more hoarded gear, so i need to be careful which item to prioritize
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    As you are already aware: Yes, 3 characters at gear 8 only is a disadvantage, and more gear on Boba could be desirable to have higher execute damage.

Mod Boba for max crit damage, with a crit dmg. set, crit dmg. triangle and offense primaries/secondaries.
    Mod Bossk for survival and resistance. If he survives the initial blast without being stunned, you're halfway there.
    Potency cross on Cad Bane - possibly more potency (experiment a bit). If he manages to get a stun in, you're golden.
    Don't use AoE as long as ROLO is alive.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    As you are already aware: Yes, 3 characters at gear 8 only is a disadvantage, and more gear on Boba could be desirable to have higher execute damage.

Mod Boba for max crit damage, with a crit dmg. set, crit dmg. triangle and offense primaries/secondaries.
    Mod Bossk for survival and resistance. If he survives the initial blast without being stunned, you're halfway there.
    Potency cross on Cad Bane - possibly more potency (experiment a bit). If he manages to get a stun in, you're golden.
    Don't use AoE as long as ROLO is alive.

This. Use Dengar to attack Chewie and kill him asap. Cad is there to stun R2 if you get Chew low to stop stealth again. Stunning Chew at that point is also an option