Need help understanding

Just venting. This event is to much. The amount of RNG is stupid. I keep failing im over 600 trys deep. I have someone with lower gear then me and he finished it. His mods are not upgraded... so help me to understand. Someone in my Guild has around same stats and finished it. Im banging my head off a wall. Read several guides. I burnt alot of credits moving mods around. Watch and tried AhnaldT way. Can someone guide me alittle please?

https://swgoh.gg/p/458437338/

Replies

• CalculusLambda
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Your main problem is your mods, you really need to farm best mods (your highest speed secondary is 16x2, then a few >10) For this event you need as much speed as you can at least on Bossk and Boba (Dengar recommended aswell); Rebels have high speed (Lando and Leia less than 298, ~290-295, Han, Chewie and R2 over 300, ~300-320; speed order: Chewie>R2>Han>Lando>Leia). By the damage done in battle, Rebels have similar stats than g12+5 with 6e mods characters in-game, Lando, Chewie and Han with CD sets and it's quite probable that both Lando and Leia lead are active; so be familiar with their kits.

General tips:

Save Stuns and TM reductions for Chewie. Ability Block for Han.

Avoid early AoEs to counter Leia's Lead. If your team have low Health (specially Bossk and Boba) use AoE to heal up them. Once 1-2 Rebels are down(specially Chewbacca) feel free to spam AoEs

When modding, prefer Protection Primary/Secondary over Health, cause Chewie deals bonus damage based on target health every time he deals damage.

Here my run. First attempt

https://youtu.be/tC9h0HaD_9Y
  • Chaos_Demon_wolf
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Your main problem is your mods, you really need to farm best mods (your highest speed secondary is 16x2, then a few >10) For this event you need as much speed as you can at least on Bossk and Boba (Dengar recommended aswell); Rebels have high speed (Lando and Leia less than 298, ~290-295, Han, Chewie and R2 over 300, ~300-320; speed order: Chewie>R2>Han>Lando>Leia). By the damage done in battle, Rebels have similar stats than g12+5 with 6e mods characters in-game, Lando, Chewie and Han with CD sets and it's quite probable that both Lando and Leia lead are active; so be familiar with their kits.

General tips:

Save Stuns and TM reductions for Chewie. Ability Block for Han.

Avoid early AoEs to counter Leia's Lead. If your team have low Health (specially Bossk and Boba) use AoE to heal up them. Once 1-2 Rebels are down(specially Chewbacca) feel free to spam AoEs

When modding, prefer Protection Primary/Secondary over Health, cause Chewie deals bonus damage based on target health every time he deals damage.

Here my run. First attempt

https://youtu.be/tC9h0HaD_9Y

Thank you very much. Your video and tips helped me alot. I was able to complete the event after moving some mods around for more protection. :smile:
  • LOL Han Solo just double-tapped out my Boba with each tap 1-shotting him.
    If only my college professors were good enough to permanently lock images in my mind. CG has me waking up seeing this
    og7bsq32yn3n.png

• Thank you very much. Your video and tips helped me alot. I was able to complete the event after moving some mods around for more protection. :smile:

Congrats!! Glad to help!!!