Giving up on Chewie and C3PO till next time...

Mephisto_style
5724 posts Member
edited April 2019
I guess I brought to the table the 2 worst teams to get them. I really needed up this BH team though. I guess I gotta max it.
http://swgoh.gg/squads/134298/
Next time I hope I won't mess up all of my mod layouts to try and win the event. 2 more months of gearing up bad teams I guess.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You still have a few days to get your mods sorted and take Boba Fett to g11.

But yes, your current mods are not optimal for this team/event.
    Boba needs max crit dmg. and offense - not a crit chance triangle. Greedo on the other hand has better use for a crit change triangle. Just an example.

But again: You still have time to get this sorted.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Waqui wrote: »

Boba needs max crit dmg. and offense - not a crit chance triangle. Greedo on the other hand has better use for a crit change triangle. Just an example.

I've tried many many permutations. I am happy to take advice, and I am close to g11 with Boba, but honestly Boba's damage seems laughable and not worth having beyond a punching bag. I would think 23% protection triangle might be better for him behind Bossk
  • Waqui wrote: »

Well, you were right. Sorting the mods and gear upping is helping.