"Bronzuim shop"

Aydnie
432 posts Member
Hi,

Can you please make a new store where you sell shards for basic characters (like talia or the royal guard), who, for some but not all, can be still useful at high level, and who arent in other stores already, and who can be earned in bronzium cards but opening bronziums is.. long...

And the shards would be sell 5 by 5

Replies

• 1) Bite the bullet and spend the credits.
    2) Stay on top of it daily or weekly.
    3) Stop complaining, it’s never changing.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    DarkHelmet wrote: »
    1) Bite the bullet and spend the credits.

What did OP complain about? It sounded like feedback to me. It's ok to suggest or ask for things. It's not necessarily complaining to do so.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Wait, the shard store?
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »

What did OP complain about? It sounded like feedback to me. It's ok to suggest or ask for things. It's not necessarily complaining to do so.

Anytime someone brings up what to do about ally points, it has to be viewed as complaining. There are plenty of threads with people saying they have millions of them. The tournaments are gone and aren’t coming back. You aren’t going to rewarded for holding them.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

Anytime someone brings up what to do about ally points, it has to be viewed as complaining. There are plenty of threads with people saying they have millions of them. The tournaments are gone and aren’t coming back. You aren’t going to rewarded for holding them.

Why does it have to be viewed as complaining? Not everyone was here for tournaments nor does everyone have hundreds of thousands or millions of them.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »

Why does it have to be viewed as complaining? Not everyone was here for tournaments nor does everyone have hundreds of thousands or millions of them.

Enjoy that circle you’re walking in.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member

Enjoy that circle you’re walking in.

Thanks! Best of luck in all your endeavors too!
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member

Anytime someone brings up what to do about ally points, it has to be viewed as complaining. There are plenty of threads with people saying they have millions of them.

It's suggestion not complaining but thank you for ruining my post and make everyone talks about if it's complaining or not rather than saying they like/dislike the idea