Whats up adding new characters to the shops?

It’s been forever since we’ve seen new characters in the shops. Can we have character added or a tier system setup where you need to 7* the whole shop to get new tiers? Was the Phoenix squad last to be added? That was 18months ago?

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Only stores that might get new characters is the guild store and guild event store. Devs have stated the other stores are intended as a source of shard shop currency and won't get new characters.
  • Well then a tier system would make that even better for shard shop currency. Harder players to
    Unlock should give more currency and easy ones (like the 20 I see in the free/250 ally point pack; ig, lumi, Jawa, ect) less shard currency.
  • Also having an upper eschelon character in the shop every once in awhile would be cool instead of greivous, who’s remake was kind of a let down, not having more separatist synergy and stronger anti Jedi kit.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    It’s been forever since we’ve seen new characters in the shops. Can we have character added or a tier system setup where you need to 7* the whole shop to get new tiers? Was the Phoenix squad last to be added? That was 18months ago?
    The last was Young Han Solo a little over 8 months ago.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Also having an upper eschelon character in the shop every once in awhile would be cool instead of greivous, who’s remake was kind of a let down, not having more separatist synergy and stronger anti Jedi kit.

They had that for a little while, but then stated they were using the shops and the shard shop to help with the gear crunch.

It is not likely they will rotate anyone else in there now.
    Well then a tier system would make that even better for shard shop currency. Harder players to
    Unlock should give more currency and easy ones (like the 20 I see in the free/250 ally point pack; ig, lumi, Jawa, ect) less shard currency.

With the way the meta works and how the introduction of a new toon or a rework can bring new life into old toons, a ranking system like that wouldnt really work.