Hk47 zeta not work?

Jenjhys
272 posts Member
Is it me or zeta on HK47 don't work?
"If HK-47's leader is Darth Revan, enemies with Protection Up can't gain bonus Turn Meter"
GMY seems to gain turn meter when he have Protection up...

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Its a gray area. Its flagged as a bug, so that means its up to the developerss to decide if its WAI or not
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Its a gray area. Its flagged as a bug, so that means its up to the developerss to decide if its WAI or not
    Thanks for answer
    Where do you see that it 's flag?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Go to their Answers HQ.
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Go to their Answers HQ.

Thanks
    But I don't find the bug flag
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    Jenjhys wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Go to their Answers HQ.

Thanks
    But I don't find the bug flag

It’s classed as being sent to game devs for review

• It does work. It won't stop the tm gain the turn he gets the bonus prot, but it will subsequent turns.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Woodroward wrote: »
    It does work. It won't stop the tm gain the turn he gets the bonus prot, but it will subsequent turns.

This.

In another thread the thought process is that he is gaining the TM first then getting the bonus protection, which is why it seems to not be working. I believe someone backed this up with the swgoh.gg breakdown of the skill.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I have the zeta and feel it works as intended
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    It does work. It won't stop the tm gain the turn he gets the bonus prot, but it will subsequent turns.

This.

In another thread the thought process is that he is gaining the TM first then getting the bonus protection, which is why it seems to not be working. I believe someone backed this up with the swgoh.gg breakdown of the skill.

No no, it's not what i am talking about here.
    He gains turn meter and gain protection and use after he use a new competence. (Everything ok here). After using the competence (still have protection), he gain turn meter and use again a competence. And now I can play
  • Jenjhys wrote: »

This.

He gains turn meter and gain protection and use after he use a new competence. (Everything ok here). After using the competence (still have protection), he gain turn meter and use again a competence. And now I can play

If he uses his AoE move (where he copies all the enemy buffs) he gets another turn immediately. In this case, that's different from gaining bonus turn meter.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited April 2019

This.

If he uses his AoE move (where he copies all the enemy buffs) he gets another turn immediately. In this case, that's different from gaining bonus turn meter.

It's not that case, the yoda IA cycle 1/aoe, 2/team buff (protect apply) , 3/ attack , 4/attack
    He should not do the last attack immediatly.(stop after 3 with very low turn meter)
    If bastilla was more speed she use rally and so yoda should stop after 2 (with a very low turn meter)
    Post edited by Jenjhys on
  • Jenjhys wrote: »

This.

It's not that case, the yoda IA cycle 1/aoe, 2/team buff (protect apply) , 3/ attack , 4/attack
    He should not do the last attack immediatly.(stop after 3)
    If bastilla war more speed she use rally and so yoda should stop after 2 (with a very low turn meter)

Agreed. I'll start paying more attention to Yoda's turn meter in arena and see if I have the same issue.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299