Original Millennium Falcon may be coming soon, get ready

Edward
651 posts Member
I surely will be as a FTP.

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Look for gaps in the calendar, that may be where it'll be - not a legacy event so they don't have to put it on the calendar.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Where is it gonna go? Concurrent with Chewie?
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    If they run it in April it would be concurrent with Chewie. Though no Bounty Hunter ships in weekly shipments, and up until this point the required characters for certain events (Ewoks, OR, SE, BH) have shown the week before the start date.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    If they run it in April it would be concurrent with Chewie. Though no Bounty Hunter ships in weekly shipments, and up until this point the required characters for certain events (Ewoks, OR, SE, BH) have shown the week before the start date.

I'm pretty sure the login character has coincided with the special event character only on the first try. On second and subsequent runs of the event you don't get the login character.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

I'm pretty sure the login character has coincided with the special event character only on the first try. On second and subsequent runs of the event you don't get the login character.

We did get OR on the second run of JKR and Ewoks for C-3PO in weekly shipments. Falcon is more likely to return in May.
  • Options

We did get OR on the second run of JKR and Ewoks for C-3PO in weekly shipments. Falcon is more likely to return in May.

This. My guess is first week of May. Happy to be wrong though, as I am ready now.
  • Options

This. My guess is first week of May. Happy to be wrong though, as I am ready now.

Same.....I'm thinking it will be in May once Jedi Revan is done....no gaps in the calendar for it in April.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options

Not sure why you're quoting me when I don't mention log in characters. I'm talking about the weekly shipments, 2,000 crystals for 25 shards of required characters for legendary/journey events.
  • Options
    I was looking at the calendar gaps and didn’t see one really suitable. I bet May 4th it’s coming back.
  • Options
    Yeah I can see it coming back for may 4th since it is the most iconic star wars ship. I'm ready for it so whenever they decide works for me
  • Options
    It will probably run with Chewie since it is a ship event
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    Guess I am right :D
    KWDBuMC.jpg
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Become a FTP is the best decision I have ever made in this game so I would never be as upset as those who don’t like the recent updates, I simply don’t care. I still get all the new characters and ships second round if not first and I have enough gear and other stash to gear a whole squad to 12.
    My point is that the best way to play is to be smarter and become a total ready for anything FTP.
    NksOqxu.jpg
    gLfzagp.jpg
    ItX0qTG.jpg
    wNKachl.jpg
    vI185g3.jpg
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Become a FTP is the best decision I have ever made in this game so I would never be as upset as those who don’t like the recent updates, I simply don’t care. I still get all the new characters and ships second round if not first and I have enough gear and other stash to gear a whole squad to 12.
    My point is that the best way to play is to be smarter and become a total ready for anything FTP.

Oh fun. Another one of your, "everyone look at how prepared I am!" posts. yawn
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    NksOqxu.jpg
    gLfzagp.jpg
    ItX0qTG.jpg
    wNKachl.jpg
    vI185g3.jpg

And still you let poor Threepio sit at gear V...
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Edward why do you post this in all the topics ? (You posted same thing in topic : “Changes Coming in the Next Update [MEGA]”)

+ it feels like you say you are a FTP but then posting whale screenshots with 252 zetas
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    He didn't even unlock DRevan. Subpar hoarding skills if you ask me.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Last time he was ready was gg rework. Soooo ready for .... marquee chars 😂
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Check the dates on this post and the one you are linking to. This was made nearly a week before the announcement.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I wish I could be as cool as Edward.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    I wish I could be as cool as Edward.

And i wish i had a million dollars.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Everyone should build their roster as they see fit - but if I were to eliminate even just the worst 12 Zetas from my collection, it would significantly reduce the effectiveness of my roster.

It may be that some see this roster (whatever it may look like) as a lean, mean fighting machine. I'd consider it a burden to my guild, purposely gimping it.
  • Options
    Ssshhh! I like taking first without having to refresh.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    You know what is better? Being FTP from the start and prepared. Got me far without spending a dime.
    Thats the real challenge in this game
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    @Edward why do you post this in all the topics ? (You posted same thing in topic : “Changes Coming in the Next Update [MEGA]”)

+ it feels like you say you are a FTP but then posting whale screenshots with 252 zetas

I have most characters at 7* or enough shards to 7* them. But I don’t waste gear on just any characters. I already 3*ed all the events (not the DR) and can easily 3* all TB missions. Basically, I have everything necessary for this game and only more.

But I see most people still don’t know how to play this game. They spend whatever gear and credits they have and complain about this and that crunch.

Yes, developers will always intentionally make you panic farm especially for first release of new characters so they can squeeze more $ from your pocket. But it’s ok and viable to get second round without spending.

Some events have gear requirements so I am ready for whatever events they throw at us plus I have all the not very new (only available to farm very recently) characters at 7*.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Cockroaches will always try to sneak onto our plate to steal our food.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Some events have gear requirements so I am ready for whatever events they throw at us plus I have all the not very new (only available to farm very recently) characters at 7*.

Ready forDarth malak?
    But I see most people still don’t know how to play this game.

huhuhu
    Save water, drink champagne!