Replies

• 5 new marquee characters and malak.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Daav44 wrote: »
    Jenjhys wrote: »
    Just no suspens for Malak and interest for the puzzle.

U noticed that the topic of the thread is the puzzle, right ? The fact you are not interested doesn't mean your supposed to flood with your off topic 2 cents.

Have you really read me... If the puzzle is for Malak => no interest because everybody knowns he's coming since last revan event.
    I never says I have no interest with the puzzle.

Besides, the subject is "transmission received" and first thread "New Puzzle! Finally, time for some excitement again. Its been forever since we had one"... So if I come to say I don't like transmission received, I am totally in subject. (And I don't says that)
  • Daav44 wrote: »
    Just no suspens for Malak and interest for the puzzle.

U noticed that the topic of the thread is the puzzle, right ? The fact you are not interested doesn't mean your supposed to flood with your off topic 2 cents.

The topic of the thread is the puzzle.
    Not 'we love the puzzles'.

Stating that these puzzles are boring, annoying and even when solved provide next to none actually useful info, is perfectly valid for a thread on the puzzle.

I generally like creativity, but lets give a puzzle for nerds for 2 hours, and then actually make an official, clear post on the upcoming news.
  • Didn't Mon Mothma say something about the bothans in the OT? Death star raid? Just a venture
  • Puzzles are always interesting in their own right... just made a point that this time the objects used have no relevance to the end result... a bit lame and not well planned is my opinion... they simply could have used other images... I got all worked up for a character from the movies, and I’m getting someone who does not appear in them...
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Aka_mannah wrote: »
    Like all of these teasers the underlying answer is always:

"Open your wallets"
    I've never had to open my wallet for new content. I have the patience to wait and work towards it.

Time, dude, is the real loss you have suffered.

I pretty much limit my time of playing this game to less than one hour daily, I auto most if not all the arena battles, do one fleet battle, sim or tag all raids, besides mandatory guild events, while I also play another game within the same hour :D

Long time ago, I spent a lot on this game while I had little income. Now I have accumulated a lot of $ while becoming a FTP with time limits.

It doesn’t worth the $ but time is your real loss.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Ship raid? I could live with that.

Zero interest in ships so I won't have to deal with another God awful raid.

Fair trade.
  • The topic of the thread is the puzzle.

Stating that these puzzles are boring, annoying and even when solved provide next to none actually useful info, is perfectly valid for a thread on the puzzle.

[...]
    The fact you are not interested doesn't mean your supposed to flood with your OFF TOPIC 2 cents.

Seems u had some troubles reading. Chosen extract :

"My big frantic worry is that we'll need a Sith fleet for something - probably a new capital ship - and those things are slow farms. My one consolation is that not very many people could possibly have Palp's shuttle above 5* and I've got that. So if I can just get the b-28 and sith fighter to 5* they won't hold me back any more than Palp's shuttle does and I should be able to keep up with everyone else."

If this have anything to do with the puzzle, feel free to show me.
    Have you really read me ?

• Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited April 2019

[...]
    The fact you are not interested doesn't mean your supposed to flood with your OFF TOPIC 2 cents.

"My big frantic worry is that we'll need a Sith fleet for something - probably a new capital ship - and those things are slow farms. My one consolation is that not very many people could possibly have Palp's shuttle above 5* and I've got that. So if I can just get the b-28 and sith fighter to 5* they won't hold me back any more than Palp's shuttle does and I should be able to keep up with everyone else."

I stop discut with you, You don't read me and for proove it you only quote a part of what I says... Go trolling in other place... discussion with you : Close...
  • Please no malak.
    No more kotor please
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    Ah I say FO hux and Malik and leviathan
  • They know that we've had too much KOTOR crap right? I'd even take Sequel content over anymore KOTOR stuff.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Daav44 wrote: »

[...]

Are you serious?
    Discussion close for me... don't talk with troll...
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    HarryTDF wrote: »

"Open your wallets"
    I've never had to open my wallet for new content. I have the patience to wait and work towards it.

Good for you *golf clap*

No no, you have to do the slow 80’s clap.
  • Trake wrote: »

"Open your wallets"

Good for you *golf clap*

The golf clap is more subtle and gives an arrogant air of not caring. I gotta side with the golf clap on this one.
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    What's wierd in the Malek Pic in the window they'res a face that sorta looks like snoke.
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    Looks like a person reaching into a hole to the left of a lek as well. Huh. That's all from me
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    As much I dislike the KOTOR haters, it’s time for something new. The only untouched era in the last 6 months is the sequel trilogy.
  • They know that we've had too much KOTOR crap right? I'd even take Sequel content over anymore KOTOR stuff.

I would take old republic era any day due to OT and prequel stuff all over the place and being over hyped i see the same characters day in snd day out from ep1-ep8 movies are over hyped and over played content atleast OR has a new era that other then a few games and books theres not much about them so opening up a whole new genre if unexplored content is way better plus the movie's cover almost nothing overall
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Ship raid? I could live with that.

Zero interest in ships so I won't have to deal with another God awful raid.

Fair trade.

Yea no i see ship raid as worse only 4 capital ships and not enough ships to even do 5 attack so would be a bigger fail then the sith raid was
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Tsuo_Vook wrote: »

Taking the hex codes for the colors and converting through an ASCII table to characters gives:
    (Yellow block, descending) tsw rym fxu
    (Blue block, descending) tyk lsv pew

Thinking about next steps. Pretty sure the hex color code to ASCII step is correct here, though, because those colors seem very precisely chosen to give you exactly the values in the range of lower-case letters on ASCII conversion.

BITLY is the correct morse code on the lightsaber.

But there are a few more informations in these two colored fields:

1) blue rect.

- decimal color code is 39 - 7 - 137
    - every color inside has 18 pixels
    - blue color are 34 px

2) yellow rect.

- decimal color code is 135 - 102 - 6
    - first two color areas have 16 px., the last 20 px.
    - yellow colored are 38 px.

I don't know IF these numbers are helpful but who knows ;-)

I tried a few permutations of the mentioned characters above but none worked so far.

• Trake
    148 posts Member
    Trake wrote: »

"Open your wallets"

Good for you *golf clap*

The golf clap is more subtle and gives an arrogant air of not caring. I gotta side with the golf clap on this one.
    Yeah good point...golf clap it is 👏🏼
  • My question is this: who really cares about 'new' content when all the changes they have made are against 'new' player base?

• Anyone tried to do something with "TRANSMISSION BEGINS: 112:0256-00/A " and "Key Date: 29.1"?
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    I stared at Malak’s picture long enough to have my eyes crossed and immediately saw it:

The answer is Padme.
  • My question is this: who really cares about 'new' content when all the changes they have made are against 'new' player base?

Looks at roster with all farmable characters on nodes, stores, all at 7*, with full G12(+5) JKR, DR squads, 30k saved crystals... shyly raises hand "I like KOTOR and would like new content"

*dodges like bush avoiding a shoe to avoid entire forum's backlash*

gglV7aB.gif

How so 5 is still better then the original 3, marquees are still better then the original releases going into the character packs, node refreshes are 25/50 compared to 50/100, more shops to get shards and gear from then the first year so its way more friendly to newer players compared to around 2-3 years ago.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    My question is this: who really cares about 'new' content when all the changes they have made are against 'new' player base?

How so 5 is still better then the original 3, marquees are still better then the original releases going into the character packs, node refreshes are 25/50 compared to 50/100, more shops to get shards and gear from then the first year so its way more friendly to newer players compared to around 2-3 years ago.

Yes, steps were made in the right direction. But now, some of those steps are getting reverted.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    My question is this: who really cares about 'new' content when all the changes they have made are against 'new' player base?

Yes, steps were made in the right direction. But now, some of those steps are getting reverted.

8 was said to be temporary in the in game mail when the change happened from 5 to 8. 8 made farming toons a bit to fast is nice i would be fine with it but can see it ruining the purpose of the game of managing resources (energy/gear/ect) which allows to farm toons a bit fastet then what should be healthy for the game long term yes everyone wants everything now but its a grind game part of the reason why new ayers are stuck eith new players in arenas so they are about equal only way for a new pkayer th catch up to long time playing player is to whale out on everything or have the other player stop for a long time
  • mali3538
    105 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    i play for 2 years now...i would say addicted, my wife would call this game mistress, i still have lot to farm, i begin to feal fatigue, why...well...always something close but too far, i only miss DR as a F2P i think this is good, but talk about lowering hard node sims to 5, and not giving sim on events that have 3*, even these puzzles annoyes me now, bronzium...wow..i just cant make myself to do it it is time consuming. i know they must have milking cow, but ffs dont do stuf that will chase people away....when i heard about 5 sims, i stoped refreshing nodes...and it is still 8...i stoped caring..i just lifed my foot of the gas pedal...

I really hope it is new content

Just not TIME CONSUMING PLEASE

And to imagine for new player that he must play for whole year just to start sith raid...wow...