KOTOR 3

Please stop releasing KOTOR toons and making them meta. This game has basically become KOTOR 3. I didn’t play the game much and it don’t appreciate all the toons that are coming. It was ok at first but it’s gone way overboard. Get back to Star Wars basics. If I wanted to play KOTOR, I would have done that not play this game.

Replies

• I dont like SW cartoons and all this huge amount of cartoon characters makes me sick. Please, dont release more cartoons characters too, there are too much already! If I wanted to watch cartoon characters, I would have done it on TV!
  • I cant stand clone wars please no more clone wars Era characters.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Hate the sequels. Please don't give us any episode IX toons when it comes round.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    please stop releasing star wars characters into a star wars game its getting beyond boring now, can you not spice it up and try releasing some other characters that are not from star wars into the star wars game.
    thank you for reading this far, you got further than i did.............. ;):D:*
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    srwhitewvu wrote: »
    Please stop releasing KOTOR toons and making them meta. This game has basically become KOTOR 3. I didn’t play the game much and it don’t appreciate all the toons that are coming. It was ok at first but it’s gone way overboard. Get back to Star Wars basics. If I wanted to play KOTOR, I would have done that not play this game.

Crying like an infant is a great way to change their minds.

Would you prefer a fourth Han toon?

Don't you mean sixth? (Or would it be seventh?) 😆
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    please stop releasing star wars characters into a star wars game its getting beyond boring now, can you not spice it up and try releasing some other characters that are not from star wars into the star wars game.
    thank you for reading this far, you got further than i did.............. ;):D:*

Great idea! That game became too boring, we need some fire. Alduin will do perfect! And I vote for sinergy with commander Separd and Beowulf. That would be a great meta :smile: