Transmission Received

Replies

• I think Crumb will give a few hints at Star Wars Celebration right?! Then we’ll get back on track. Course that isn’t till tomorrow.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Menliros wrote: »
    Bit.ly addresses have 6 letters or digits. Since the saber morse code reads bitly would not be weird if each color represents one letter or number.

This is a good idea, considering Crumbs note that the puzzle is “simple”. I don’t know how to translate 6 colors into 6 symbols though.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    SkillKing wrote: »
    Everybody is saying Malak. the puzzle sends you to a picture, https://imgur.com/dev3kiy and if you zoom in really close in the picture, on the lightsaber is morse code. I get stumped though because the morse code spells bitly. bitly is a URL shortening website website if i understand correctly.
    Im getting lost after that.

Try converting the colors in the bottom corners of the image into symbols or letters.
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    It's already been done and they'res way more than 6 numbers and 6 letters.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Qubit wrote: »
    It's already been done and they'res way more than 6 numbers and 6 letters.

Then what is it?
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    dv0scdbpapzd.png
  • I don't really know what I'm talking about so I don't know if this makes sense but if so maybe submit the URL of the Malak image to bitly so then it will shorten it to the website address for the reveal or the next step/hint.
  • Hortus
    621 posts Member
    Someone already mentioned that those colored boxes looks like C3PO and R2D2? The discussion about exact box sizes and exact colors may be overcomplication.
  • I can work with "bees left the hive" … it could be not to use the "b" in RGB but the "handkerchief is blue" Code is causing me headache:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
  • "If I spoke true you'd all find out. I don't know what I talk about" Blue Meanie
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    I don't really know what I'm talking about so I don't know if this makes sense but if so maybe submit the URL of the Malak image to bitly so then it will shorten it to the website address for the reveal or the next step/hint.

My phone can't access bitly but sounds about right. Also when u look up bitly Wikipedia is the next site down. Wiki is in the letters
  • Qubit wrote: »
    I don't really know what I'm talking about so I don't know if this makes sense but if so maybe submit the URL of the Malak image to bitly so then it will shorten it to the website address for the reveal or the next step/hint.

My phone can't access bitly but sounds about right. Also when u look up bitly Wikipedia is the next site down. Wiki is in the letters

Hmmmm so I'm not as stupid as I thought!
  • HeissRod
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    bitly.com/droids takes us here? May be more coincidental than helpful.

https://www.pbase.com/joony/image/69715745
  • I cant access that website what is it?
  • I don't really know what I'm talking about so I don't know if this makes sense but if so maybe submit the URL of the Malak image to bitly so then it will shorten it to the website address for the reveal or the next step/hint.

Like that?

7b713uaanrqg.jpg
  • I cant access that website what is it?

sad trooper meme
  • C1111
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    bit.ly/C3POR2D2 works... but I don't think these are the droids we are looking for.
  • Bitly is not cooperating for me so its on you guys
  • It looks like there are aurebesh symbols on Malak's belt...
  • The Boarder on the Left Box seems like it is more Gold than Yellow
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Does anyone have the link to the discord server?
    Second post of this thread.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Aka_mannah wrote: »
    Like all of these teasers the underlying answer is always:

"Open your wallets"
    NASA were quick to solve this puzzle, and announced the first ever photo of a black hole

93471964-empty-wallet-in-man-s-hand-on-white-background-.jpg
  • Has anyone thought maybe the size of the box is the base? Like a 4x4 box would be base 16 (hex), a 4x5 box would be base 20? And then maybe converting from decimal to the correct base? Just a thought.
  • Go with me a minute here ...
    Hex codes for the RGB color combinations were given before. Maybe each RGB combination represents one letter. Concatenate the hex RGB codes into a single hex, convert to decimal.
    • 74 73 77 = 747377h = 7631735d
    • 72 79 6D = 72796Dh = 7502189d
    • 66 78 75 = 667876h = 6715509d
    • 74 79 6B = 74796Bh = 7633259d
    • 6C 73 76 = 6C7376h = 7107446d
    • 70 65 77 = 706577h = 7366007d
    Let the numbers 1-26 represent the letters A-Z, and 27-52 represent a-z. Take the modulus (52) of our decimal numbers, where the remainder represents the letter
    • mod(7631735,52) = 7 = G
    • mod(7502189,52) = 45 = s
    • mod(6715509,52) = 21 = U
    • mod(7633259,52) = 23 = W
    • mod(7107446,52) = 34 = h
    • mod(7366007,52) = 51 = y
    We have a six letter sequence: GsUWhy. In reverse order: yhWUsG
    Which gives us a valid BITLY link to a revealing gif http://bit.ly/yhWUsG
    tumblr_m07madzo051qjf8mgo3_r1_250.gif

Obviously we will be getting Ellen DeGeneres legendary and she will be piloting a fancy black sports car.
  • C1111 wrote: »
    bit.ly/C3POR2D2 works... but I don't think these are the droids we are looking for.

It could always be backwards. jediMnightRevan was spelt backwards in that puzzle.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    So did we ever find out what those two rectangles meant in the bottom corners of the picture?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Obviously we will be getting Ellen DeGeneres legendary and she will be piloting a fancy black sports car.
    I am 100% down for Jedi Master Ellen DeGeneres in her magical flying space car.
    Still not a he.