Showdown at Star Forge [MEGA]

Replies

• Dear CG, you officially went full steam into Super-Sayan money grabbing mode. I cannot think of a better way to alienate the occasional spenders and free to play player base. Congrats, I am really ****!
  • Well we keep asking how big of turds this lot can be and we literally just seen them **** deep on whales
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Yup being 100% locked out of GA, TW, BOTH Arenas when he gets a capital.... horrible company horrible decison obliterate ing the game for a majority of the player base hoping to make a buck ALL of this years bad decisions have been....

I wish i could say what i wanted to
  • Soooo we get a p2w event for the Star Wars Celebration ? Bravo EA, bravo....
    Nice gift to the fans....
  • Just when we think the devs have hit the lowest point possible, they go even lower. Disgusting. @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    This game just went 200% ptp. Name any new changes that are ftp friendly
  • B0baf3tt
    182 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    No kidding this is g11 with zeta or g12
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Fixed platoons for TB
  • @CG_SBCrumb I think you mean "any four of the characters" not "any of the four characters".

Good call, just corrected that wording.

Thanks @CG_Leviathan

Could you edit the version in this megathread too please.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    YodaHeIs wrote: »
    Dear CG, you officially went full steam into Super-Sayan money grabbing mode. I cannot think of a better way to alienate the occasional spenders and free to play player base. Congrats, I am really ****!
    The only explanation is that they double down on whales because the flow of small spenders is drying out. There’s no incentive to spend small amounts of money in this game.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Actually, g11+5 with 5 stars gold mods gets you to 17500 on all toons except maybe Zaalbar. My non g12 T3 is at 17323 with two purple mods, one blue mod and 3 gold mods. Zaalbar is at 16950 with purple mods and g11+5. He may need some help...
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    My original question still remains. If a player has one of the Revan teams can he or she successfully unlock Malak at 5 stars or are both required for the 5 star unlock? Knowing the track record, I fully suspect it will be the latter, but an official answer would be nice on the subject.
  • I'm all for new events but this requirement and the shortness of the event is just outrageous. People joke about the greed but this is literally stealing almost all players resources. Especially so soon after most players paying to get Darth Revan ready....
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    Fixed platoons for TB

Lol my gameplay just sky rocketed
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

the beginning of the game :D
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Oh good....the Revanue stream continues to flow.

Someone tag me when an announcement is made that doesn't sound like "hand over more money" when I put it through the EA translator.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • EA:Whale party confirmed Everyone’s happy:)
  • Are you going to At least give us the opportunity to get darth revan again while the event is on?
    I realise that money is needed to keep the game going but could you at least pretend to tolerate ftp players?
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Congrats guys, you done it (once again) !!

dirf2txar53i.jpg
  • I agree with ya.. Why can't I leave it to my "skill" and RNGeezus...
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    MistaLeahy wrote: »

the beginning of the game :D

I think the liquor is in control 😜
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    So its any four characters?

THAT IS NOT BAD AT ALL

Anyone with JKR should have Bastila, Jolee, Mission, Zaalbar at g12 (helps scoundrel team)
    People with Darth Revan should already have g12 HK, BSF, and only need to work on Carth, Juhani or Canderous (any two) which they should have at a high gear due to DR event
  • I agree with ya.. Why can't I leave it to my "skill" and RNGeezus...

I actually enjoy the challenge of trying to save the gear and take the constant attempts :D
  • Jesus...just when I think you cannot eff this game up any more you TOTALLY redeem yourself! I cannot wait until EA loses the SW license.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Actually, g11+5 with 5 stars gold mods gets you to 17500 on all toons except maybe Zaalbar. My non g12 T3 is at 17323 with two purple mods, one blue mod and 3 gold mods. Zaalbar is at 16950 with purple mods and g11+5. He may need some help...
    Does your Big Z have a zeta on him?
  • MistaLeahy wrote: »
    They give us two days notice for a very difficult event that requires 17,500 powered characters to unlock him with no kit reveal and yet we just got Drevan and the JKR event is near the end of April with not even the whole puzzle solved this is utter ignorance and disappointment for all SWOGH players!! Malek shouldn't be the hardest character to get in this game with characters we have barely had for a year and with pay to gear just announced for Drevan I am truly disappointed with this AND WITH A 2 day event boooo
    ************ *********************** **************** ******************************************************************no*********