contraband cargo - are there different drop-rate chances for the ships?

Contraband cargo has come around again and again I am getting shards for ships I already have at 7*. It's been very rare to get Rey or Lando's Falcon shards, so just wondering if there is an equal chance for each ship to drop as rewards and just normal RNG or is the event weighted towards Phantom, Ghost and Slave 1 dropping as rewards more often? Currently doing the g10+ battle.

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I doubt anyone but the devs can say for sure but probably equal chance of each (obviously weighted by Murphy's law toward whichever one you don't want ;) )
  • "No"
  • I got Lando’s both times today, was very pleased about it. Doing the second to last tier (highest one with ships as a reward).
  • I get Slave 1 everytime, then a rotation of the rest on the other . Enough that by now, I could have Slave 2.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Rey’s Falcon is terrible and it doesn’t do any good to get Lando’s Falcon if you don’t have Young Lando, which are both farmable on the same fleet node. So I just hit the last tier and get more ship materials. But ... that’s just my thoughts on the subject.
  • If you're farming carth, or anyone from fleet stages 1-2, you don't get ship reinforcement materials. The last tier of this event is a solid way to earn them.
  • I usually get Lando Falcon blueprints every time it comes back. I have his Falcon at 7* so they are not needed. Would gladly trade them for Phoenix blueprints.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!