Get a handle on this.

Prev1
B0baf3tt
182 posts Member
edited April 2019
This new event needs damage control. My shard chat just had at least a 1/4 of its members talk about quitting with the news of this release. This has NEVER been the case before.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    No, we're all laughing at those scrubs because we're ready!
    don't get upset, it's a joke. No one is talking about quiting though
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • My take on it is that if you’re not able to get it the first time, you’ll get it the second time. At least Malak isn’t another Marquee toon, so at least you can farm him for free in the guild event store after you unlock him
  • By the time I get to the point of wasting event currency on Malek hopefully the new TB will be released and I can start getting the new CW toons instead. I hate all things KOTOR so looking forward to hoarding for Padma and whatever’s also released by that battle.
  • Should be easier to make your PO if 1/4 of your shard quits. Honestly most are probably fine, even if they have to wait for the 2nd release of Malak is it worth whining and quitting the game? If so they were likely going to quit over something/anything soon anyway.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    I haven’t seen anyone talking about quitting yet. It’s not a big deal. This is a knee **** reaction.

Malak will probably help a DR team. The new deck will probably be hard to beat. It will not be impossible. In fact, given time, it will become automatic for those with the anti meta.

Sorry not everyone will get the shiny new toy right away. Jk, not sorry.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    gzmeovie2tp4.jpg
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • If I had a nickel for every time I heard “I’ll be putting my wallet away” or “I’m quitting”, I’d be a rich man.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    If I had a nickel for every time I heard “I’ll be putting my wallet away” or “I’m quitting”, I’d be a rich man.

Or be able to get 1 toon to 7 stars in swgoh
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Why are mods here editing users posts? Are things being said that break TOS?

Yes. It is against the Forum Guidelines to use Dev in the title.
  • Every time something changes people threaten to quit. Havent noticed anyone leave yet.

(Awaits my "youve been warned" email claiming im trolling again.)
  • IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    B0baf3tt wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    If I had a nickel for every time I heard “I’ll be putting my wallet away” or “I’m quitting”, I’d be a rich man.

Or be able to get 1 toon to 7 stars in swgoh

No you wouldnt, youd buy crystal packs
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Nope, you’d be poor (you’d be handing it over to ea to keep up😁 )
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Yes people are talking of quitting. My best friend, who honestly have been talking about quitting for 2 years now, said this time he quit for real. We'll see. It's depressing though, and I dont love the game anymore. Feel insulted.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    People leaving and in your shard = great
    People leaving from your guild = bad

No one is quitting on both fronts in my corner of the galaxy
  • Mods seem to be on top of deleting threads pretty quickly. I guess damage control has been beefed up.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lichbane wrote: »
    Mods seem to be on top of deleting threads pretty quickly. I guess damage control has been beefed up.

Not at all, most are merged. We only remove things that violate the Forum Guidelines.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    No one on both fronts are quitting. We are all talking about what's the minimum to fulfill the requirements and so on.
  • I love that they are having the JKR event again less than 20 days after this event.
  • Lots of my guild has quit. I’m thinking about it too. Devs are lying and deleting forums to hide their mess
  • Actually it's true! Before this event we had 46 members now we have less then 34. Can't blame them.
  • My guild is down 2. Still waiting to see if anyone actually quits from my shard
  • B0baf3tt wrote: »
    My guild is down 2. Still waiting to see if anyone actually quits from my shard

Aren't we all.
  • Konnos183
    10 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I am not quiting, but with difficulty like this i am questioning my reasons to be playing. You spend some money for once to get a Darth Revan team, only to discover that this team will not work optimally unless you spend more money and all your weekend to get Malak. And it might still not be enough because this is pretty much a mod check.

A lot of people are annoyed. I don't think many people will quit after all, but with display of attitude like this, they should. Alas, we have invested a lot in this game, both time and money and made some friends to just give it up so easily. And EA knows this, that s what they prey on.

Edited for profanity ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • We legit did had 2 people quit. That may be only 2 people, but to me that shows people are done talking.

Our guild doesn’t get much turn over, so that speaks volumes to me.
  • GunnerFCm
    154 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    No one from my guild has even mentioned quitting, and only one person from my shard (although to be fair he talks about quitting every time, and is still here!) A number of folk have questioned their spending habits however, and the talk is all about how we are going to stop chasing the meta and go grind what we want.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    2g6fj1mr7yse.png
    I haven't heard any talk of quitting, but I did run into this today.
  • One guy in my fleet shard quit because of it, and some are probably considering it. But life goes on.
  • IronCross wrote: »
    By the time I get to the point of wasting event currency on Malek hopefully the new TB will be released and I can start getting the new CW toons instead. I hate all things KOTOR so looking forward to hoarding for Padma and whatever’s also released by that battle.

Im the exact opposite i hate all toon in ep1-ep9 but love the kotor era way more