[PSA] wrong TW buffs [MERGE] issues resolved

Prev1
awesomeo4000
55 posts Member
edited April 2019
I thought the buffs were for Han and droids?!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Those are the special buffs for the TWs in April that have them, but not every TW in each month uses the buffs. They tend to alternate between "Vanilla" TWs and TWs that use the monthly faction bonuses.

Hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    kvzcyzws5bfp.png

This is what shows for the abilities for the war that just started. Is this correct? I thought starting with this war the April abilities will be the hans and droids?
  • Options
    yeah it says clones and geos again for ours. maybe they forgot to update the text?
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe there will be an update before it actually starts? 👀
    I just took of the mods from my junk geos too..
  • Options
    Yeah must be an error 🤔
  • Options
    Sorry, I didn't realize one had started just now. Which means I also didn't see that it has different bonuses than what was posted earlier about Han and droids.

New Answer: You're right, that is weird. I don't know what that is.
  • Options
    @Kyno Can you get an answer as to whether this will be fixed before the deployment phase starts?
  • Ctharipper
    24 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I thought Han was for later in the month?
    Post edited by Ctharipper on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @BeralCator

Asking now
  • Options
    They’ll only remember Malak, and the players won’t (lol about 5 minutes) forget that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Asking now.
  • Options
    Thank you @Kyno for being here and not in Chicago enjoying Celebration, which I feel CG should have offered you a day ticket, at the least, for your efforts over the years.
  • Options
    Tell us which armies we should unleash…. :smile:
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thank you Kyno for being here and not in Chicago enjoying Celebration, which I feel CG should have offered you a day ticket, at the least, for your efforts over the years.

If I could take the time off (from my real job) I would accept that.
  • Options
    They plainly stated that the new bonuses would be live for this tw (11th April) in the announcement
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ANSWER:

The text was not updated, due to the update being delayed.

The <<stated buffs>> we have all been planning for will be in place, but the text will be wrong until the update gets pushed out.

• Options
    Tnx @Kyno
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    ANSWER:

The text was not updated, due to the update being delayed.

The <<stated buffs>> we have all been planning for will be in place, but the text will be wrong until the update gets pushed out.

All this trouble to presumably either protect or rush the Malak rollout...
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Someone in my guild just pushed a clone team from g1 to g12 just for this tw.. he asks if he can get a refund
  • Options
    Ugh... Guildie just 7* a couple clones and dropped some get to get them into the gear 7 range off the live t war details in game...

Really CG, really? Lol
  • Options
    Aydnie wrote: »
    Someone in my guild just pushed a clone team from g1 to g12 just for this tw.. he asks if he can get a refund

No because … they can't tell you why, not yet ;)
  • Dallamar
    51 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    We want 100 crystals and some chewie shards imo for the confusion 🤣 (not kidding)
  • Options
    So if you set defenses based on the current buffs stated you get penalized? If you set mods based on this information? The total lack of any professionalism that has been displayed this calendar year is distressing. I love the IP and the game in spite of all this. Imagine how great it would be if CG would snap out of this apathetic state they seem to be in.
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Dallamar wrote: »
    We want 100 crystals and some chewie shards imo for the confusion 🤣 (not kidding)

Omegas, and OR gear ;-)
  • Options
    Teddygz wrote: »
    Dallamar wrote: »

Omegas, and OR gear ;-)

Lol that was my first thought too...wouldn’t it be nice
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    DaBro1197 wrote: »
    So if you set defenses based on the current buffs stated you get penalized?.

How have you set defences during the sign up phase?
  • Options
    Stenun wrote: »

You don't you log on check the bonuses 1 time and set defenses based off that.
  • Options
    Stenun wrote: »

cheaters confirmed!
This discussion has been closed.