Stun Guns stopped appearing in Shipments?

This whole week there have been no stun guns in my shipments AT ALL. I'll occasionally buy stun guns for crystals because they are hard to come by, but this week there were no stun guns at all. Even the smaller fragments disappeared from shipments (like 10, 20, 25, 35 stun guns). As far as I can think back there was almost no single day where there were no full stun guns in shipments. Often they are even there every second refresh. And stun gun fragments were available from shipments almost 24/7. This week I had 0 appear in shipments. Anyone else experiencing this? It almost feels like they took them out so we can't gear our toons for the upcoming Malak event, or at least reduced their availability drastically. I don't think it's simply "bad luck" when there are stun guns available in shipments almost 24/7 3 years in a row and then not a single one for a whole week straight. Can anyone confirm experiencing the same?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That's funny, I have had the full gun and the full salvage gun, but not the pieces until today. It was an odd week, but they are still there, dont worry.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    That's funny, I have had the full gun and the full salvage gun, but not the pieces until today. It was an odd week, but they are still there, dont worry.

Ok thanks. It's really weird though. They usually have been there for me every single day, that's why I am so surprised. I haven't seen even the small pieces since Monday and I've been waiting for them to appear to gear up some of my stuff that's stuck at lower gears. It's super annoying. Please don't close this thread though, as I still want to know whether it happened to some others as well, as it seems very unusual to me for them not to appear at all.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Ok thanks. It's really weird though. They usually have been there for me every single day, that's why I am so surprised. I haven't seen even the small pieces since Monday and I've been waiting for them to appear to gear up some of my stuff that's stuck at lower gears. It's super annoying. Please don't close this thread though, as I still want to know whether it happened to some others as well, as it seems very unusual to me for them not to appear at all.

Yeah, I have never seen then there all the time, but it's all RNG based
  • Ok, maybe I was indeed really really unlucky. Some just appeared in shipments. Can't believe none appeared earlier this week tho lol