The boy who cried META!

The Boy Who Cried META!

There once was a shepherd boy who was bored as he sat on the hillside watching the village sheep. To amuse himself he took a great breath and sang out, "META! META! Jedi Knight Revan is needed to stop the wolf from chasing the sheep!"

The villagers came running up the hill to help the boy buy all the necessary shards and gear to buy Jedi Knight Revan and chase the wolf away. But when they arrived at the top of the hill, they found no wolf. The boy laughed at the sight of their angry faces.

"Don't cry 'META', shepherd boy," said the villagers, "when there's no META!" They went grumbling back down the hill.

Later, the boy sang out again, "META! META! The wolf is chasing the sheep! Only Darth Revan can stop the wolf from chasing the sheep! " To his naughty delight, he watched the villagers run up the hill to help buy all the necessary shards and gear to get Darth Revan and help him drive the wolf away.

When the villagers saw no wolf they sternly said, "Save your frightened song for when there is really something wrong! Don't cry 'META' when there is NO META!"

But the boy just grinned and watched them go grumbling down the hill once more.

Later, he saw a REAL wolf prowling about his flock. Alarmed, he leaped to his feet and sang out as loudly as he could, "MALEK! MALEK! META! META! "

But the villagers thought he was trying to fool them again, and so they didn't come.

At sunset, everyone wondered why the shepherd boy hadn't returned to the village with their sheep. They went up the hill to find the boy. They found him weeping.

"There really was a wolf here! The flock has scattered! I cried out, "Wolf!" Why didn't you come?"

An old man tried to comfort the boy as they walked back to the village.

"We'll help you look for the lost sheep in the morning," he said, putting his arm around the youth, "Nobody believes a META crier...even when he is telling the truth!"

Replies

• I'm not sure where I was going with that...
  • Rara
    26 posts Member
    Your keyboard deserves it’s letters back
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    InbefodLock
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    Rara wrote: »

My eyes need their sight back after reading this monstrosity of a post with no point.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member

We deserve those 5 minutes of life reading this bull kaka back.

• I for one enjoyed it.
  • I enjoyed reading this, I didn't expect @Huatimus to have something nice to say
  • Interesting take that you think JKR is not true meta. Same with DR since they are both rank 1 - 200 in almost all Arenas with few exceptions.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

We deserve those 5 minutes of life reading this bull kaka back.

Lol. It only takes an average of two minutes to read.
  • Interesting take that you think JKR is not true meta. Same with DR since they are both rank 1 - 200 in almost all Arenas with few exceptions.

The moral of the story is that each time you release a new META, fewer and fewer villagers come to buy it.
  • There was once a temporary increase...
  • Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Increase the Temporary?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    b3q189yew8xc.jpg
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Interesting take that you think JKR is not true meta. Same with DR since they are both rank 1 - 200 in almost all Arenas with few exceptions.

The moral of the story is that each time you release a new META, fewer and fewer villagers come to buy it.

as opposed to not releasing a new meta, the villagers will actually start to buy more and more toons eventhough they're completely useless in arena but still cost a pretty penny.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Eventually, we will be begging for the days of JKR back
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • leef wrote: »
    Interesting take that you think JKR is not true meta. Same with DR since they are both rank 1 - 200 in almost all Arenas with few exceptions.

as opposed to not releasing a new meta, the villagers will actually start to buy more and more toons eventhough they're completely useless in arena but still cost a pretty penny.

In a one or two dimensional game, your sarcasm is accurate. I can't disagree with that. I'm not complaining. Just pointing out the diminishing returns from repeating the same Pavlov dog trick over and over.
  • Dinotank46 wrote: »
    Eventually, we will be begging for the days of JKR back

Not even once ever.