Who is gonna get Malak in 6 hours?

2Next

Replies

• Aoe adds down and avoid nuking malak until they're all dead. LS is another story...no freaking clue how to beat it.
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Finished the DS-path now and it was a freaking RNG fest. If Malak absorbs one if the TankJedi or your Drevan after all adds are down you can abandon the battle.

Keep killing the adds to push your Drevans DPS into the orbit an nuke Malak down. It works!

My team was HK, carth, Canderous and Badstila.
  • Dark side is super easy.

Focus on droids and build up undispelable Ferocity on DR to around 40-50 stacks.
    Along the way make sure to take out the jedi pods, and hit Malak as little as possible.
    Once you have the stacks and the pods are gone, focus everything on Malak and he'll die very quickly.

Light side however ... I've got nothing ...
  • Got him.
    But he will stay 5* for a LOOOONG time since I don't have GET stocked.
  • Yeah finally i beat the event too ... :blush:

b3rzzsalu9a8.png
  • i just got him with as little investment as i could. no money given, just crystals saved to gear mission, zaalbar etc. g11 mission, g10 zaalbar, zetas on both for the ls. the ds was easier i think, but i still had DR maxed and HK and basty at g12 with all zetas. ordo at g12 with some g12 pieces and 6dot mods, and carth with zeta g11. i also spent no money to get JKR or DR. thanks CG!
  • Ando90
    33 posts Member
    Anyone know a zeta order for malak?
  • The last few events (JKR, DarthRevan) I have immediately checked my arena to see who has them so I can go, "lol whales" I have a feeling this will be the same.
  • The last few events (JKR, DarthRevan) I have immediately checked my arena to see who has them so I can go, "lol whales" I have a feeling this will be the same.

getting DR right aways as a f2p player, i can say this is offensive :P
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Also got him FTP. Had 30k saved before the event, rushed mission and Big Z to G12, finally beat the LS with a full G12, all zeta team after 4 hours of trying. It's really just a prayer to RNGesus over and over again. I did mobile's strategy of ignoring the robots and putting all the jedi to red before killing them all at once with Revan's AOE, put some Armor break on Malak with Big Z, and those were the only deliberate attacks on Malak until the adds were killed. Now I have 22k crystals left to get all of those new gear pieces for Malak.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    BadWolf79 wrote: »
    Got him.
    But he will stay 5* for a LOOOONG time since I don't have GET stocked.

His shards cost 450 or more ?
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    ExarKun56 wrote: »
    i just got him with as little investment as i could. no money given, just crystals saved to gear mission, zaalbar etc. g11 mission, g10 zaalbar, zetas on both for the ls. the ds was easier i think, but i still had DR maxed and HK and basty at g12 with all zetas. ordo at g12 with some g12 pieces and 6dot mods, and carth with zeta g11. i also spent no money to get JKR or DR. thanks CG!

Good thing that you put a zeta on carth. This was surely useful since you are forced to be on darth revan lead and his zeta is his lead ! I'm sure it wouldve been so much difficult without his zeta lead..
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Can anyone post video with him in arena?
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Aydnie wrote: »
    ExarKun56 wrote: »
    i just got him with as little investment as i could. no money given, just crystals saved to gear mission, zaalbar etc. g11 mission, g10 zaalbar, zetas on both for the ls. the ds was easier i think, but i still had DR maxed and HK and basty at g12 with all zetas. ordo at g12 with some g12 pieces and 6dot mods, and carth with zeta g11. i also spent no money to get JKR or DR. thanks CG!

Good thing that you put a zeta on carth. This was surely useful since you are forced to be on darth revan lead and his zeta is his lead ! I'm sure it wouldve been so much difficult without his zeta lead..

Carth lead was great for unlocking Darth Revan, and without the zeta, his Carth would've been struggling to get to the 17,500.
  • Got him in 1.5 hrs after event open