So....anyone else get goosebumps?

Goosebumps, near stopped breathing, sped up heartbeat. Oh yes....that teaser....

Replies

• It gets better, just wait until you meet a real girl.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • What teaser? I’ve missed it somewhere?
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Nope. First two parts were a disaster, don’t think this one will be any better...
  • Snoke back?
  • I personally didn't have a lot of faith after episode 8 but I really liked this trailer, it has restored my faith. Although I did like episode 7.
  • I wasn't a huge fan of TLJ but I am very excited to see Ep IX now. It will be interesting to see how they end the Skywalker saga. The title is iffy but I am going to go into the movie with an open mind.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Is that laugh EP or Snoke or Old Luke?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Nope. First two parts were a disaster, don’t think this one will be any better...

And yet you will watch it anyway. ;)
  • ummmmmmm was the EMP palpatines laugh at the end?
  • It’s Palps, Ian came out after the first view, laughed, then they played it again. It’s gotta be palps...
  • Ep 8 Was RJ's ISHTAR (Look it up). JJ might pull this out.

The rise of Skywalker can mean one of two things IMHO. Either they are going to play on Kylo coming back to the light (He is a descendant of Anakin Skywalker) or... Rey is revealed to be a Skywalker. Let me know how it goes when it's released. I'll watch it on Demand.
  • Spoilers!!
  • Spoilers!!

For a trailer?
  • Ian mcdermot standing on the stage after the trailer played and saying, in the emperors voice, "roll it again" gave me goosebumps

The rise of Skywalker can mean one of two things IMHO. Either they are going to play on Kylo coming back to the light (He is a descendant of Anakin Skywalker) or... Rey is revealed to be a Skywalker. Let me know how it goes when it's released. I'll watch it on Demand.

You're going to need Disney's new streaming service for that.
  • Looks like Death Star II wreckage followed by Palpatine’s laugh. I’m predicting, Force Ghost Luke facing off against the Sith spirit of Palpatine.

After the TLJ, my interested has diminished. Teaser for this looks good, teaser for TLJ looked good as well.

Also guessing by the title, Rey is a Skywalker
  • People will find a reason to hate it.

You're going to need Disney's new streaming service for that.

yep
  • chron
    89 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Called it. Plagueis. Bane. Sidious. Tyranus. Maul. Lightsiders fade into the Force while Darksiders are trapped in a purgatory of mass formlessness, exiled to roam the galaxy. Snoke was one of Kylo's Padawan buddies (probably a good-hearted chap) infected and contorted by that Dark Spirit. And now, it's time for that Spirit... to end.

Looks like my Snoke Theory doesn't suck after all... :D