Way to play the game hands free?

So yeah, I am in Minnesota and they are passing a hands free driving bill. Just wondering of there is an Android app that lets you program voice positions and buttons on your phone or whatnot.

Replies

• Dude just pay attention to the road. Seriously. If you can't get help. Theres absolutely no reason to endanger others so that you can play a game while driving
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    What the hell? Dude, don't play while driving. You're gonna make mistakes and lose arena fights.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    There is no app currently that does that because it would be stupid for them to make one so you can drive and play.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    and here is the **** post ever, get a grip and try concentrating on driving rather than endagering peoples lives
  • LOL
  • So yeah, I am in Minnesota and they are passing a hands free driving bill. Just wondering of there is an Android app that lets you program voice positions and buttons on your phone or whatnot.

Seriously, just pull over. You'll never unlock Malak if you're dead.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • I don't know how to drive. Never had a single lesson, nor read a single book.
    I do know that only **** use their phone while driving, and that only big **** use their phone while driving to play a mobile game.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Does it really censor **** s?
  • Best thread I've made!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    its called planning. Have a kid or 2 about 6-7 years ago, and you too can have your own hands free game playing device. B)
  • Kyno wrote: »
    its called planning. Have a kid or 2 about 6-7 years ago, and you too can have your own hands free game playing device. B)

No way I am letting my kids mess with my mods!
  • Kyno wrote: »

And managing resources.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • So are you asking because up until now you've been playing while driving? Please tell me you haven't...
  • I have a hard enough time trying to watch a movie/TV show/YouTube video while playing this game. I don't wanna imagine trying to drive a car and play this game.
  • So yeah, I am in Minnesota and they are passing a hands free driving bill. Just wondering of there is an Android app that lets you program voice positions and buttons on your phone or whatnot.

Seriously, just pull over. You'll never unlock Malak if you're dead.

General grevious hack*
    And you still wont unlock darth cash anyway, but honestly keep your eyes on the road. Im just learning how to drive and ugh, dont go there. I can only set my concentration on one thing at a time.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Get a wife/girlfriend/significant other in the passenger seat.

But make sure they know not to press the buttons to lead to the store and buy $$$ packs.