Who’s cashing out to get Malak?

Normally I try to get these meta defining toons first go around, but the requirements are way too steep for me. Just curious who was prepared or went all in to get Malak?

Replies

• You tubers most likely.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I was mostly prepared already; as I was using them in TW/GA; I also over geared them for the (Dark Side and Light Side Revan events). However; the event is proving a bit more challenging than I had first anticipated. I realized I was using the wrong strategy and adjusted, beat the dark side (which everyone says is suuuuper easy (only took me 30+ tries); and now working on the light side.
  • Never ever one more single $ for this game ..
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    I only paid to gear him once I got him.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • All these Kootr toons (that are debatably Film Canon) as meta, with absolutely zero time to farm if you already had to get Ewoks and BH’s Star’d Leveled and Geared, is just more of the same typical greed tactics EA employs, designed to prey on the wallets of the impatient. Personally, I don’t count players that have every single OP toon. Whales are just an AI obstacle, so if I come in second in Grand Arena to a player that started last year but has ALL the OP toons, I know that REALLY I’m #1!
  • Yeah I didn’t even break down what gear lvl they had to be to get the power requirement. I’m only sitting on 1 zeta I can burn at the moment as well. Most are close but Big Z is only g8, and T3 is 9. Not sure how much damage my credit card can take with this event lol
  • Yeah I didn’t even break down what gear lvl they had to be to get the power requirement. I’m only sitting on 1 zeta I can burn at the moment as well. Most are close but Big Z is only g8, and T3 is 9. Not sure how much damage my credit card can take with this event lol

You can always be an **** and get a refund and keep your crystals :p was talk on reddit of someone doing that and they wont ban you lol.
  • Spent some of my crystal stash for that new piec e of kit to get him to G9 before TW

Then forgot to actually join the TW.... just as I need the GET
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Was in Vegas last weekend but didn't win big, so no.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I bought a complete gold eyeball to take, no zeta, Carth to G12. Some salvage to make him one G12 piece. That said the DS version could probably be done with lower geared Carth and Ordo.

Now I thought I would walk over the LS version having the main 3, zeta Big Z and zeta Mission.It was tough but I was not going to buy more gear to beat it. This was around 9:00 est so no vids showing what worked. Luckily tips were being posted on Reddit.

So I am the same place I was when I unlocked Darth Revan. (Gear 8, with abilities at 2) I'll patiently wait to raise him up. No need for me to rush and buy gear. It'll come but getting his shards in the guild event shop is going to be painful. I didn't start the game caring about being competitive. I just like Star Wars. So I behind on a lot of farms, gearing and so on. I am getting better at managing resources now that we are in the anti-GP age. I got the few last teams I wanted to build up with just a few more characters I would eventually like to get to. Like Jango but I will not do anything until I get Malak to G11. I feel in doing that I can build up a sizeable stash of gear, mats, crystals and so on. I want to join the crowd in saying I got so and so completely FTP one day.
  • I had about a 45k crystal stash saved for Revan that I barely touched, save to buy that new gear for him. Gearing up OR and Malak himself has me sitting at 13k now.
  • Spent some of my crystal stash for that new piec e of kit to get him to G9 before TW

Then forgot to actually join the TW.... just as I need the GET

Oof.
  • I just completed the event and man I’m relieved to not do that again... but when it came to $$ I dropped a 50$ gift card on it to finish up canderous/mission and ended up only needing 25$ Of it, now I’m gonna use the rest + the stuff I banked to gear him up. Just hit the 25 omega “jackpot” with that pack so I’m actually able to use him way sooner then like next year.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    No point Malak just gonna get clapped by annihilate before the 75% 50% 25% thing